Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Majestic Elegance" Painting

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 12:51 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:27 AM by justmoi

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:57 AM
Very beautiful painting!
Nice work once again!

Thanks so much

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM
pretty, very, pretty ^-^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:11 AM
Tres Bien! And thankyou for all of the beautiful recolours! They are gorgeous! Merci!

Je Suis une Grenouille Mort - I am a dead frog

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:44 PM
Great job! I'm really happy that you made "The birth of Venus" of Botticelli, one of my favourite paintings. Can I request "Primavera" - http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/m...i-primavera.jpg

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:29 PM
Love your Majestic Paintings justmoi!! I added the set to my re-textured living room, you can find them HERE
Hope you like how they turned out.

Jessica
Screenshots

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
Love your Majestic Paintings justmoi!! I added the set to my re-textured living room, you can find them HERE
Hope you like how they turned out.

Jessica

Thanks Jessica. I just came from your post and the paintings look beautiful - in fact all the pieces are gorgeous. I adore the pattern you used for the upholstery - it's so decadent!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:56 PM Last edited by justmoi : 10th Jan 2006 at 2:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Barcelonista
Great job! I'm really happy that you made "The birth of Venus" of Botticelli, one of my favourite paintings. Can I request "Primavera" - http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/m...i-primavera.jpg

I'll get it made tonight with a few others I have in mind and post it later or tomorrow morning.

Update: I've made "Primavera." You can find it at this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=119909

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:35 AM
Thank you so much for making all of these paintings! They have made such a difference in my Sims' homes! It's so much fun decorating with them!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
it has one of my favourite paintings (botticelli) thank you !
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:08 PM
Thank you, these are beautiful.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:28 AM
The Waterhouse paintings are gorgeous. I bought my first Waterhouse print when I was about 19, in Richmond VA, almost 40 years ago, and still have it. The Lady of Shalott, my spelling might be off, as is my memory. Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 6:44 AM
I adore your frames, and downloaded all your Majestic collection and given them all matching frames, including a fancy white one to complete the set. It is a great idea to be able to display an entire home with a variety of matching painting sizes. But I still have a few pictures that are an odd size. The height fits into your majestic Elegance frame, except they are about half-three quarters a tile too short to cover the width. There is no room to vertically adjust the height. If possible, could I please request a resize to a smaller horizontal width of your Majestic Elegance mesh? I'll upload the white frame recolours to MTS2 if I have your permission and anyone is interested. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glacad
I adore your frames, and downloaded all your Majestic collection and given them all matching frames, including a fancy white one to complete the set. It is a great idea to be able to display an entire home with a variety of matching painting sizes. But I still have a few pictures that are an odd size. The height fits into your majestic Elegance frame, except they are about half-three quarters a tile too short to cover the width. There is no room to vertically adjust the height. If possible, could I please request a resize to a smaller horizontal width of your Majestic Elegance mesh? I'll upload the white frame recolours to MTS2 if I have your permission and anyone is interested. Thanks.

Hi glacad, I'm happy to hear you enjoy the series. So from your message you'd like a mesh that's the same height as Elegance but about a 1/4 smaller in width, about a tile and a half of it's current size? If that's right, let me know and I'll try to get it done over the weekend. And please, go ahead and post your frame recolours, I enjoy seeing recolours of my meshes and have no problem with you posting them here.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:48 AM
glacad, I've made a test frame for your request. Is this about the size you want it or maybe a bit wider, narrower? Let me know what you think.

Here it is in comparison to the Majestic Elegance mesh.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 9:46 AM Last edited by glacad : 13th Jan 2008 at 10:13 AM.
Hi Justmoi,
A little wider thanks, approximately three quarters the origional length so it still is a rectangle shape, thankyou.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glacad
Hi Justmoi,
A little wider thanks, approximately three quarters the origional length so it still is a rectangle shape, thankyou.

I made another frame called "Majestic Allure" that should be the right size for your painting. I've actually made a recolour of it using the image you supplied for you to see below. If everything is okay, the mesh should be approved in the next day or two.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 5:05 AM
Thank you soooo much~ justmoi!! I love many of your paintings~ Thanks again, and LOVE YOU~ ♥
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:26 PM
Thank you hannakim0. Hope your Sims enjoy the paintings just as much. Take care, justmoi.

Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
You included my favorite painting