Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Storm - Woman of the X

by icetrey36 Posted 13th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 3:05 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:58 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
SW-W-EET!!! Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM
These are very good! thank you for sharing, well done, I can't wait to see more from you!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 3:49 AM
Default thank you
wow i have always wanted 70s storm for my sims thank you alot.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 4:38 AM
Storm's 70s costume is definitely her best look. Much better than the time she had a mowhawk... lol

Nice job recreating her!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:36 AM
It's very nice.
What page and what is the name of the hair from Simmillion Hair YahooGroup? If this yet another group we MUST JOIN to get the item?
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:12 PM
This always was my favorite version of Storm... good skinning job.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:27 PM
HEY! I make the X-Men! The X-Men are mine, This isn't fair!!!!

LOL, totally just kidding! This is awesome. I can't imagine how many times this has been requested, and now I don't have to make it, YAY!

Really great work, the 70's version is really nice!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:33 PM
umm when i opened the 70s storm package it says empty file so it does not go on the game. umm just wondering could you please fix it i would really like 70s storm on the game
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:38 PM
i'm in mourning for what marvel has prepeared for storm this year. Anyway great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iceman_icarus
umm when i opened the 70s storm package it says empty file so it does not go on the game. umm just wondering could you please fix it i would really like 70s storm on the game

Geez, :sorry: I really don't know what to do. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:27 PM
yay it worked thanks it looks really cool
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:54 AM
looks realy good. I hope she works =)
i got all of the hair still avbl at the yahoo group (simmillion)
looks like the ones gone are mostly recolors so hopefully i got it =)
Might want to mention what it was called if you can tho, hard to remember all that sometimes tho