Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default I converted some video files to AVI, 128x128 and all that jazz, but some of them freeze in the middle of playing on the TV
there music videos really, and my sims turn the TV on, it plays then the video on the TV freezes and goes on till the sound stops, then you have to turn it off or change the channel to get it to do anything else. it dosnt do this with all of them, most of them though, havnt tried them all because my sims, even when i turn free will off, like to shut the TV off. how do i fix the freezing and playing just that one frame till the audio part stops and they shut it of or something, and everything else is ok, it dosnt affect anything.

thanks ^_^

I hold my future in my hands, but dropped and shattered it into a million pieces - me
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:34 AM
Do you have the framerate and the pixel dimensions correct?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:19 PM
yes i do.

I hold my future in my hands, but dropped and shattered it into a million pieces - me
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:11 AM
I still think it's a file format problem, try converting them again. There is a good tutorial here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=84234
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:16 PM
thanks

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:03 PM
lol but now if you turn of the tv the music still plays and instead of freezing at that point it switches to another video

oh well. problems for another day