Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wantfulfilling Paintings (Part 3)

by gwillewyn Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 2:00 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2006 at 8:43 PM by gwillewyn

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:23 PM
For the record, I did consider making tree, shrub, flowerbed and other Fortune Sim "please buy me" wants, but since buying one won't stop them from getting the want again, I didn't bother. You might as well just buy them ther shrub.
If anyone else feels like having a go at it, go ahead.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:24 PM
These paintings are such a good idea! thankyou for sharing them with us.

beck
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:47 PM
Thank you, enjoy your trip!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Great idea, thanks. And, thanks for the smile your signature provided me with this morning; appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:40 PM
LOL! Too Funny, very Cool!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 4:48 AM
what a great idea.. and i love the pic you posted of the sims in front of the paintings

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 10:39 AM
Bless you, Gwill... :salute:

Make Poverty History
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 1:23 PM
This is absolutely BRILLIANT! I hate those goddamn wants and playing with fortune sims have been dreadful, but not any more!! *love*

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:04 AM
THESE are BRILLIANT!

Very happy camper here, thankyou so very much for allowing me to keep my hair and play Fortune sims :D

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:33 PM
Thanks so much. I take time to lay out their houses, make them functional and look nice, but then they want to fill it to the brim with absolute crap. Damn fortune sims. I live with a person who is just like a fortune sim, and I keep having to talk her out of buying yet more crap that we don't need. lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM
These pictures make me laugh so much! I love how excited that guy is. He's like "HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE THIS ITEM EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY A PICTURE OF THE ITEM!!!!"

XD Thank you, this makes my life a bit easier. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 6:41 AM
LOL! he's standing in the jacuzzi even.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 3:49 AM
OMG fortune sims sooo don't realize when they have full houses and no room for any of this silly stuff! Thanks!