Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's pants only

by Dragonfly Fairy Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM by Dragonfly Fairy

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:22 AM
I Likes Thank You.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:24 AM
You need an in-game screenshot .. or you'll get in trouble w/ the mods. o.o

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM
Nice pants, but I don't think they will fit a toddler.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM Last edited by Dragonfly Fairy : 27th Jan 2006 at 1:35 AM.
Oops sorry about the toddler thing. I don't know how to change it and those are ingame shots. I just cut them down as much as I could since I have a limited amount of internet with 28k dial-up. Sorry.
EDIT: I uploaded more pictures. Although the others are ingame I'd rather not bother the mod's when they are so busy at work on the great site. And I changed it so that it says Adult instead of Toddler. But I'm glad ya'll like it and took the time to inform me =)

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
... Now my male sims have more variants in clothing appareances :nod:

Thanks ... :salute: Dragonfly

To Be Forgotten Is Worse Than Death... ( Freya : FF IX )
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:51 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:05 AM
I'm glad ya'll like this. I wasn't sure if I wanted to upload it at first but seems like ya'll do like it.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:07 AM
Thanks! These look great. (especially with the hairy chest.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:12 AM Last edited by Dragonfly Fairy : 27th Jan 2006 at 2:36 AM.
I'm glad ya like it but the hairy chest is from a skin by Helaene...I think that's how you spell her name. I'm not absolutely sure but I think. It's a default skin I downloaded off this website. Sorry, if anyone can tell who it's by and I have it wrong please tell me so I can fix my post.

Theorist
#11 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM
Cool Thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 9:57 AM
nice work,

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Instructor
#13 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:22 AM
They're awesome!Thank you!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:48 AM
I'm glad ya'll like it.

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:38 PM
where can I find that body and the mesh I have look every ware, please can you help me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:40 PM Last edited by Dragonfly Fairy : 27th Jan 2006 at 8:20 PM.
I believe the skin is by Helaene as a default skin. And there is not a mesh for the pants. It's made from a pair of pajamas Maxis put in. It can only be worn as everyday wear though.
EDIT: Just as I was about ready to give up my search for finding the defaults I downloaded by Helaene and am using I finally found them. So here are the sites for the default skins and the default eyes I am using. Enjoy!
Default Eyes: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ghlight=Helaene
Default Skins: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ghlight=Helaene

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#17 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 6:06 AM
Hey Dragonfly Fairy? Do you have any plans to do this same outfit using the other NL jeans textures (the unripped blue and the black) ? Because I love these and would really love having those too... so if you want to do it that's great. And if you don't I probably will.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:29 AM
Whenever I get home in a few days I'll see what I can do. For right now I'm stuck with only message wise.

Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:11 PM
Default No shirt top for males
I need a No shirt top for simmie could someone help me find one? :wave: :muffy:

Amy... If you do not leave me alone.. About sonic.. I will slap your tits off!!!-Sonya sho robotnic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
This isn't a request forum sorry. Not trying to be mean. But I do have a shirtless shirt :werd: I had made and never uploaded that I can upload.

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#21 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonfly Fairy
Whenever I get home in a few days I'll see what I can do. For right now I'm stuck with only message wise.

Ok, don't worry about it if it's any trouble! I kinda actually feel like making some myself today, so perhaps I will.... :D

Lillytensh, I'm pretty sure there's already a "top" like that posted here. Try searching.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:42 PM
Okay. If you don't feel like making them lol I'm sure I can get around to it. I tend to upload my items in batches so every few days I upload a number of uploads lol. I was going to try and include those in the next batch. But I haven't started on them yet sorry. I procrastinate alot of times -_-

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#23 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonfly Fairy
I procrastinate alot of times -_-

Yes, me too. Alllll the time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:57 AM
Lillytensh I posted a top like that but it's in adult section...And I really need to keep my mind from wondering sometimes lol.

Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:16 AM
How do we get into the adult section??
Page 1 of 2