Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

crazy mesh thor from stargate sg1

by simsistic Posted 27th Jan 2006 at 8:02 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:26 AM
well its pretty close... so long as her movie doesnt need close up lol but hell better than i could do ever!! and woot i love stargate just so everyone knows it =p
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:27 AM
Thanks hun! :D

Tragic visions slowly stole my life, Tore away everything
Cheating me out of my time, I'm the one who loves you
No matter wrong or right, And every day I hold you
I hold you with my inner child ~Godsmack~
(())
//\\
Please click here. It's harmless, I swear ;)
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:22 PM
very unique - love it! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:01 PM
Heehee- Thor as a penguin! Great Tau'ri disguise! :worm: :moose: Anyway, really, chel nok ("very cool" for the SG-uninitiated) and thanks for this. You'll make a great mesher yet, just keep working. At least you know how to even *begin* making stuff! I'm such a dope when it comes to this.

Thanks again!

Always,
Emma :salute:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:42 PM
wow, interesting, thanks!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
I'm not that great with meshes either but, at least you can get yours to work. Making a mesh is one thing, making it work, that's where I'm screwed.

Good try anyway. I don't think I could have gotten any closer with so few polys.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:12 AM
Thanks for thor
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:39 PM
This is an excellent start, it took me FOREVER just to make a passable brachiosaurus mesh (not for sims, unfortunatly, but to make a digital animation), and I'm sure that in the near future you will make a fantastic Thor.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.