Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Numenor's Fiat Punto

by Ashen Posted 30th Jan 2006 at 8:00 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:31 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
Thank you so much Ashen. I myself did 1 recolor - so far - for my own game. I also did a red. But, it's not a pale red. Of course I'm going to download your recolors and anybody else who does a recolor.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:20 PM
How cute!!! Easter egg colors! I love the lavender one. :D

DDO
Inventor
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:22 PM
Beautiful recolor! I like slightly pale colors!

Thank you! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:47 PM
Those colours are just so cute! I agree with daysies, the lavender one is wonderful. Thank you really much! :D

Do what you've always dreamed of doing, you never know what tomorrow brings.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
great job

Nothing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:51 AM
Funky colors! Thanks

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
The ModFather
retired moderator
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:30 AM
Ashen - While thanking you for the beautiful recolours (love the pale colours ), I have to give you a "technical" advice.

When you recolour an object that - like the Punto - has multiple recolourable parts, SimPE gives you the choice whether to recolour only one of them, or both.
You have recoloured only the exterior, but when SimPE asked you, you have selected the interior, too. As a consequence, all of your package contain the standard interior recolour, and the users will find in the catalog, aside the four colour for the exterior, other four *identical* colours for the interior; and that's not good: the users will probably think that they could delete the duplicates from the catalog, and they will unknowingly delete the exterior colors at the same time!

Please, edit all of your packages, deleting from them all the files that contain the word "interior" in their name (you have to delete from each package 1 MMAT, 1 TXMT and 1 TXTR).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:05 AM
These are nice colors! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:58 AM
Wonderful colors !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

Numenor - thank you for the advice, I did as you asked and I think it should be fine now. Odd about the interior, I remember actually not selecting it at all but this is my first time mucking about with SimPE so no wonder! Thank you for bothering to look at it and help :D
The ModFather
retired moderator
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 4:35 PM
You're welcome
You know, sometimes I can't help but let the "professor" in me come out for a while... :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:31 PM
Ah I actually do understand, it happens to me too, about other things of course. Hey considering how good you are at this, I say bring out the 'professor' more often. Thank you again
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:29 PM
Love the colors. Thank you.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:49 PM
yaye! I love the cars and the colors! Thanks!

The most violent element in society is ignorance. - Emma Goldman