Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Surgical Mask - Accessory

by boblishman Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 12:16 AM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:35 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:18 AM
Thanks First post! Whoop! Thank you this is awesome. Now I can fix all those broken limbs! Great for stories.

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:22 AM
Ohhh just what i was looking for. Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:23 AM
Very nice ^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM
Thats great lol!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:38 AM
holy crap YOUR FRIGGIN AMAZING!

fighting over the internet is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:50 AM
LOL! its nice! Will be great for stories to make a hospital now that i can have sims with the limbs and now the doctor mask :D
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:52 AM
Thank you! It is precisely what I wanted. You totally made my day!

Now we can have proper ninja sims as well.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM
*head spins* thank you so much..! :D
..it's time to play doctor with my sims!.. >>;
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:57 AM
Incredible, you are truly awesome!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:58 AM
Beautiful baby, beautiful!!!!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:33 AM
Now i can make a flu pandemic.
Thank you bob.

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:57 AM
Wow! Nice--> Thanks
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#14 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:32 AM
ooh, nice, Bob!!! i like the idea of recoloring it for a ninja costume. you know what would go good with this mask? since you've already done the work badges, maybe you can make a stethoscope! that would be neato!!! :D

DDO
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:42 AM
Very Very Cool, and I second Daysies request, stethoscopes would be awesome!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:59 AM
on our way to having a full hospial :P
very much apprecieated, thanks for making!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Forum Resident
#17 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:21 AM
These are great - they remind me of the SARs craze a few years ago, where pictures of people wearing surgical masks were everywhere. Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
lol cool
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:40 AM
Love it! Love it! Great job, very unique! Now I can have sims wearing gas masks and surgical masks! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
ooh, nice, Bob!!! i like the idea of recoloring it for a ninja costume. you know what would go good with this mask? since you've already done the work badges, maybe you can make a stethoscope! that would be neato!!! :D

yes, make stetoscopes like daysies said! plz! it would be awesome!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:56 AM
Wow, I just love all your work! This is great, perfect attire for those working in the Sim Hospital I'm building!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:14 AM
Thanks for making all these 'unusual' things for which we movie makers are always looking! And I'm with Daysies about the stethoscope!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:06 AM
This is just what I've needed! Now, how about a bloody version? :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:26 AM
Thanks so much for this, now I can put my Hubby sim in his work outfit....Scrubs and a Mask! Muauauahahahahhaaa :haha: (Hurries off to make a hilarious Simmy version of husband)

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 8:15 AM
NICE WORK!!

.. Forget about the doctors for a moment... Think of the OCD Sims out there that are just in love with Bob for making them a fashion accessory that's functional to keep the ol' germies away too!!

hmmm... After writing that for a laugh I'm wondering... Is it possible to mod a fashion item to make a sim immune to disease? That'd be cool!!

I used to be indecisive... But now I'm not sure
Page 1 of 4