Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slytherin Boys Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 2:09 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:22 PM by angel f

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
OHH. Slytherin boys. <3 Blaise would have been cool to have too. I lovelovelove how Nott looks. And the nonFelton Draco. You win!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:26 AM
Oh wonderfully done. Bloody brilliant I love them all!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:29 PM
Ilike Crabbe and Goyle a lot. It's hard to do stocky sims in the game and you did really well.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:55 PM
I love all your work!! Wow...it makes me want to re-do all my Harry Potter families...oh the time it will take!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:12 PM
Very well done. i'm much happier with the slytherine boys than the girls, the girls all had green hair??? LOL. but i still loved their faces and downloaded anyway so i can play with their hair. no prob with green, my husband wants me to dye my hair that color! LOL. anyhow, Draco is so much hotter this way!! GREAT WORK!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:31 AM
i like this... it be cool. but... i think the reason you didn't do blaise zabini is no matter how you make blaise... you're going to piss someone off. but... yeah... kudos or something.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:52 AM
I like your Draco!!! Is he already based on the sixth one? His eyes look so sad. It makes me want to cuddle him! I hope he is not doomed to die like Regulus was! *sniff* ...Okay I'm getting to emotional now! Thank you for your work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:36 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE Your version of Theodore Nott!! He's so HOT! Awesome job; FANtabulous!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 3:38 PM
You've forgotten Blaise Zabini (Yes He's A Boy.. Check HBP)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Flower Of Doom
You've forgotten Blaise Zabini (Yes He's A Boy.. Check HBP)

I didn't forget anything. If you check, I only did four of each sex per house. Please, get a grip.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:41 PM

These are amazing, and I ESPECIALLY love your Draco!

I just have a bit of a problem, though - when I try to install him (and a couple others, not all), the installer tells me that it requires expansion pack data that is not installed. Is there something more I need, or am I doing something wrong? - since this doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else~
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by myonlyeverglow

These are amazing, and I ESPECIALLY love your Draco!

I just have a bit of a problem, though - when I try to install him (and a couple others, not all), the installer tells me that it requires expansion pack data that is not installed. Is there something more I need, or am I doing something wrong? - since this doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else~

Do you have the Sims2Pack Clean Installer? You'll need it dear.

Feelz b4 Realz.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:59 PM
what age group are they? if there young adults it might be the reason why it isnt working for myonlyeverglow?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 9:26 AM
Draco's file gave me a WinZIP error