Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Civil Engineering Major

by Nessa_Rose Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 11:57 PM - Updated 24th Apr 2006 at 4:26 AM by Nessa_Rose

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:06 AM
whoa! cool! My father is a civil engineer and now his sim can be one too! Thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:46 AM
Yay! That's what I want to major in!
#4 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:21 AM
Thanks a lot Nessa, I really appreciate you creating this for me.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:49 AM
Woot! Haha, very funny course descriptions Now the sim of me can learn what I'm learning. Thanks, this made my night. On that note, back to thermo........

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:01 AM
Hey... you're good at this! My position as ultimate Queen of the Majors is at risk! Then again, if I'm not going to make anything for months on end, I dunno what I expected... I'm not talking to myself! Lol! :D

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:55 AM
Lol!

You shall always remain the Queen of the Majors... I have yet to fully explore all the different things that can be changed with a custom major. I'm not sure I want to, lol! I shall content myself with a lesser title, like Messer of the Majors ^_~

~ Nessa

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Avatar courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:37 PM
ihihih great!!!now at university my favourite sims can learn what i've learned-i'm graduating in civil engeineering
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:04 PM
im unable to download it says u must be logged in but i am logged in..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 8:35 PM
Thank you.