Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By Request: Kids Wetbed Mod w/Lower setting

by sarahzsmylz Posted 12th Feb 2006 at 6:12 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 6:16 PM by sarahzsmylz : Uploaded wrong file format.

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:22 PM
I like your All EPs - By Request: Kids Wetbed Mod w/Lower setting!!!!....:sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:

:\`'.,\`'.,#~#,.'´/,.'´/:
♥{=%=<Horror>=%=}♥
:/,.'`/,.'`#~#´'.,\´'.,\:
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:28 PM
CoOoOoOoL
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
This sounds interesting, although I'd prefer a version where potty training either greatly reduced or eliminated the bed wetting. That way, the player has more control over the situation.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM Last edited by Simsmomma : 17th Feb 2006 at 11:55 PM.
cool ..downloading this version ..
i would like it where every so often they will wet the bed no matter what the bladder says ..kinda like real life like happens even when child goes potty before bed or if the child drinks or eats before bed they seen to wet it more....child dreams of going potty or whatever.........LOL

i tested this out in my game and it is excellent ....thanx for this hack....))
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:54 AM
Wow, spammalicious much?

Anywho, great work, I'm sure this will work great.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 1:02 AM
This is even better than the origonal! Thank you very much!

Simsmomma: To many post bumps! :naughty: :uber: :banned:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 4:06 PM
Thanks! Much better!

Miao.
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 11:03 PM
Woah, very nice. This was much needed.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:02 AM
Thank You!!

Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.-The Little Mermaid

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:58 PM
Hi!
I have read The Read Me File and I've sent everyone to the bathroom just seconds before they get to bed. It didn't matter 'cause they all wet their beds anyway! What do I do wrong?...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by idtaminger
This sounds interesting, although I'd prefer a version where potty training either greatly reduced or eliminated the bed wetting. That way, the player has more control over the situation.

The original at www.simlogical.com does just this. They will only wet the bed if they have not been potty trained. I didn't think it was realistic.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thula71
Hi!
I have read The Read Me File and I've sent everyone to the bathroom just seconds before they get to bed. It didn't matter 'cause they all wet their beds anyway! What do I do wrong?...

You know, people complained about that with the other as well. I'm not sure what makes some sims bladder decrease more quickly than others. All I can tell you is that my sims haven't wet the bed as often since I adjusted it. My standard personality is:

5 neatness
7 Outgoing
6 Active
3 Niceness
4 Playful

Are your sims sloppy and/or lazy?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 4:58 AM
Heehee... I love the way you used Beau and Dustin for examples!

Yay I'm back~!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:09 AM
aww thats cool thanks im downloading it now!...but i do agree that there should be an increase or a decrease in the amount of times a kid wets the bed depending on weather or not they are potty trained...
does anyone know a hack where when mums are about to give birth their water breaks and you are like given 3 minuites {3 sim hours} to call an ambulance or be prepared to whittness a home birth?? something like that...if not can somebody try and make this...i know its a really big job but it would be really rewarding!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:23 PM
does this work for nightlife and OFB?

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlydunham
does this work for nightlife and OFB?

It works in NL, that's what I was using to test. As far as OFB, I haven't had any problems. If there are any, I'd like to know.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:29 AM
I think it would be neat if they wet the bed they would need to make the bed (same as change the sheet). I not after awhile the green odersmoke would come and other sims would complain. Alo lazy sims would just sleep through it and wake up with themselves and the bed reeking.?????
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahzsmylz
The original at www.simlogical.com does just this. They will only wet the bed if they have not been potty trained. I didn't think it was realistic.

It seems they are no longer there. Do you know where I can find the original?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for this! but I have one question... could you make an all ages version? or tell me what to flip to do so? cause I think it would make my drunks a little more realistic! lol
Scholar
#21 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahzsmylz

Alas, that's not *entirely* accurate

Inge described it as follows: "Affects any child if their aspiration level is low OR if they were not potty trained."

I would have loved a mod like this, if it were more configurable. Inge's -50 trigger may be a bit at the low side, but since you've made potty training totally irrelevant, your +12 (the lower setting version) is way up too high.

A mod that decreases (but not eliminates) chances of bed wetting for potty trained sims, with a configurable Bladder trigger would be what I'd immediately download.

That's just my $0.02 worth, though.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:04 AM
Thanks, I love making the game more realistic and this Mod just helped.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
to make it more realistic, If the sims pee before sleeping, it shouldn't do much, but if they drink it does a lot more. To make it even more realistic, the bed should also get wet other than stay the same color. other than that, the mods are awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:42 AM
even though i normaly put my kids in paradice by giving them cute hair and clothes and objects...but this time i want to torment them by having them wet the bed. well, if toddlers in sims 2 do it all the time...why not kids? thx
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by titi
Heehee... I love the way you used Beau and Dustin for examples!

exactly.