Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extremly detailed clubwear ^_^

by avund Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 8:12 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM by avund

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:48 AM
Oh man! This is awesome! Thank you so much, Avund. You are a goddess of Gawthicness. You did a fabulous job.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:59 AM
Thank you Ginny ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:09 AM
That mesh IS the bomb! And thank Gawd for creators like you that do that voodoo that you do!! Beautiful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:18 AM
MacrossGirl:
yeah, that mesh opens up a whole new world of opertunites!

voodoo? who do? do what? hehehe
been watching "the labyrinth" a bit too much maybe...
(like that were possible)

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:36 AM
Oh my I love this thanks but can I ask where did you get the hair :insane:
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:43 AM
My Goth Grrls are gonna love this! (and I'm sure the guys will be appreciative ) I know what a pain those details are, but we do appreciate all the sleep you lost making this - thanks! :twisted:

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:09 PM
hey
OMFG realy great work.
I just started to recoulor clothes and i must say it's really a pain in the ass to make so much detail.
Thx
luv carina
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:36 PM
OMG Avund it's GREAT! And your model is so beautiful! Please oh please don't ever find something else to occupy your time, we'd all suffer without your downloads!

I often give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
*purplestar*:
you will find the hair here:
http://www.reflexsims.de/

Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:01 AM
WOW just goreous! I love it!
Inventor
#12 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 9:04 AM
Great wear and a really beautiful texture. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:28 PM
Awesome! Where can I get the hat? ^^

Jibun no jume kuari wagamama de isasete
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:21 AM
Very very very cool. This is so hot, and so cool, I mean, its just awesome. This will work in perfectly with my game. You did an amazingly awesome job on this. And the details are like you said, they're done very well, and it looks top-notch. Definite download and 5 stars. Thank you very very much for sharing this with all of us on MTS2.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:56 AM
**grins evilly**
i love it! thanx!