Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retro "Pull Down" Ceiling Lamp

by shannanisims Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 3:15 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:45 PM by -Maylin-

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:30 AM
OH wow~this is one groovy light!! Thanks for the black one especially!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:44 AM
Terrific, I love seeing what retro stuff you come up with, its great, thank you again!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:03 AM
I used to have a black one like this. Lol
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:13 AM
They look great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Alchemist
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 12:59 PM
very cool, so much neater than the maxis ceiling lamps. Thank you! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Theorist
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:04 PM
Thank you! I am always looking for better lighting for my Sims. I think the custom ones are way better than Maxis lights!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#8 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:51 PM
Looks just like the real thing, without the hassle of wearing out - just took one down where I live because we kept bumping our heads into it

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:09 PM
Love it! :clap: Thanks!

When the world says "give up" Hope whispers "Try one more time."
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:04 PM
This is EXACTLY like what hung over the dining room table in my folks house when I was a little girl. LOL, too cool. thanks for sharing,
Karr
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:28 PM
Your meshes are always A+++++
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:25 PM
These are great! Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:12 AM
I have the same lamp in my bedroom! I never knew you could pull them down. Too bad it dosen't work.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:27 AM
This is so cool. My sister just bought a house that had one of these in the dining room and I loved it. I begged her not to take it out but alas, she did! ACK!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:38 PM
Thank you, I was getting really sick of my current overhead lighting. These look great!

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:05 PM
I about fell off my chair when I saw this lamp. We had one exactly like this in copper over our diningroom table when I was a kid in the 50s. THANKS! I remember pulling the lamp down when we did our homework on the diningroom table. Good memories
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:03 PM
I like it so much, thank

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM
This was in the kitchen of my old house in harvest gold- everything was that color in not just the kitchen but living room and dining room too.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:49 AM
Wicked new lights - thanks!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:53 AM
Well, I've been downloading a lot lately...haven't been the best at keeping up with my thanks. And all those who make all these amazing free items for everyone to download certainly deserve tons of thanks. So I'm making my rounds tonight! I LOVE this lamp. I download anything retro for my Sims. It looks amazing in the game, works great too! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:37 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:37 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:06 PM
Thank you