Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jamie Lynn Spears

by cjanefly764 Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 11:38 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:47 PM by cjanefly764

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:45 PM
Wow,never know that Jamie grew up in this cute young lady!!

Ur sim does look like her.U did a good job!!!

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:05 PM
Ooh, I can really see the resemblance, although maybe you should have used shorter hair :$

For a really good site, go to my site, cheekyzmonkeyz. Do NOT I repeat NOT expect there to be any sim downloads. It is not a sim site. Plus, click here for...something weird. You'll see.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:53 PM
That is such a good look a like. I watch Zoey 101 two it totaly rocks. IS she really Britney's little sister I was never totaly sure about that?
Inventor
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:26 PM
Oh, she's really cute and soo beautiful. I think you made she very realistic. Thanks for sharing this great work. 5 stars
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:10 PM
Amazing! You know with everyone concentrating on Britney, I was wondering if anyone would have made her little sis. But they're family, dispite the differences. Perhaps you can track down and Sim the parents so they're all one big family?
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:10 PM
Real nice job. I recognized that Spears look from the thumbnail pic. Without a Zoey101 point of reference, I figured it to be a baby Britney right off the bat.
Banned
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:38 PM
this is really good- I really like it
it looks next to identical to her
awesome job!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:46 PM
OMG there's two of them :wow:
Don't know if that's a godd thing, but you have done a very nice job on her, she looks a lot like the real person, only thing i can think of, is maybe her nose is just a tinsy winsy too wide? :wave:

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:27 AM
Geesh! I could tell who it was just by looking at the sim! That's unusual for me!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:37 AM
Even though I really, really don't like her, I gotta say you did a great job on the sim!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 8:20 AM
Considering the fact that little Jamie Lynn hasn't become the limelight-hogging hoochie like her sister Britney ... yet! Hopefully if this cute pint-sized younger version of her sister remains how she is, she won't be like her sister. So far, Jamie is cuter and seems to have a better voice (Britney sounds too gravely and Jamie seems to be a bit softer). I will defnitely add her to my game....maybe one of my male kids (the Salovaara family in it's 5th generation now) will take a liking to her....I am almost positive it will happen. Good work! :-)

// Sanojei
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:18 PM
cjanefly764, I was really impressed to see that you have not followed the latest "lazy" trend of using a photo face mask or skin for this sim. That you actually created her "clean" and it does look just like her. Wonderful job! My only suggestion would be to upload your sims with Maxis meshed hair so that they do not end up hairless in Body Shop for the people who do not have, or use, the 3rd party hair mesh that you used for them. Thanks!

Melissa
Theorist
#14 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:11 AM
Looks Great Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mellisenda
cjanefly764, I was really impressed to see that you have not followed the latest "lazy" trend of using a photo face mask or skin for this sim. That you actually created her "clean" and it does look just like her. Wonderful job! My only suggestion would be to upload your sims with Maxis meshed hair so that they do not end up hairless in Body Shop for the people who do not have, or use, the 3rd party hair mesh that you used for them. Thanks!

Thanks Millisenda. I'm sorry people. I didn't realize you'd end up with a hollow head because of this. I'll be more careful in the future.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:44 PM
This is absolutely amazing - think this is the best look-alike here on MTS2. Beautiful! Keep up the excellent work!
#17 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 12:28 PM
Who? Jamie Lynn Spears
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:22 PM
I think this is pretty good! Nice work cjanefly764!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM
YAY!!!!!!! I LOVE ZOEY 101!!!!!!! and JAMIE LYNN SPEARS!!!!!!!!! thanks sooooooo much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:31 AM
so much alike it's scary love it
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:06 AM
OMG its perfect!!!! Sad to say but I am 27 and I love her show.....got to watching it because I have Nick on all the time cause of 3 kids, I have to say this is just like her you do awesome work hun pat yourself on the back.....Thanks for making her my daughter loves her
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:03 PM
it does not have much of a resemblence (sry) but she is GORGEOUS
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:52 PM
good job tough i already have the hair
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:21 AM
I think this sim is great! Unfortunately I can't download it cuz it says I need an expansion pack???
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:26 AM
Yay! A jaime Spears for my Zoey 101 series. Awesomeness! Thank you sooo much!
I already have a pink and white striped abercrombie polo an shorts,that looks like someting she'd wear and blonde with dark brunette roots curly hair,and the face was the only thing I needed. : ) Thanks!!!!!
Page 1 of 2