Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aged Wedding bedroom set

by Story_Jane Posted 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:43 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2006 at 11:41 AM by Story_Jane

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM
Did anyone else think of the old lady in Great Expectations when they read the title of this thread (Aged Wedding bedroom set)? Miss Havisham or something like that.

Nice work. My favorites are the dresser and the night table. Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freetobejulie
Did anyone else think of the old lady in Great Expectations when they read the title of this thread (Aged Wedding bedroom set)? Miss Havisham or something like that.

Nice work. My favorites are the dresser and the night table. Thanks.

Julie =)

Is that a bad thing . My Enlish is not always correct...sorry about that! I tried to find expression from translation book and this was what I got...
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:44 AM
Very beautiful work! I especially like the curtains and bed. Thank you! =D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM
It's not bad at all. I didn't even realize that you're learning English. From your clear description of the set, I just assumed you knew English. The title of your set reminded me of a book with an old woman who kept everything the same in a room of her house as on her wedding day when she was young. She had the white dress, cake, etc. in the room for over fifty years. It was as if that room was an 'aged wedding room.' (At least I think that's what it was like, it's been a long time since I've read the book.) Thanks again for the set!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
Beautiful recolor Story Jane! And your english is better then mines! lol! ;o)
!@_o!.oO(And sadly it's my first laguage....)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
I Like It A Lot :baloons:
Theorist
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:01 AM
Very nice, thanks a lot for all your effort! :wave:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:07 AM
This looks very nice. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:29 AM
Thanks guys!
And Thanks Julie for telling me about that
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:25 PM
This is very good, i love it!

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:13 PM
hi i really think your bedroom set is beautiful and when i tried to extract my game it says the file is corrupt and it won't extract it,so did i do something wrong and did anybody else have this problem or is it just me thank you very much for your beautiful set tina
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tina7
hi i really think your bedroom set is beautiful and when i tried to extract my game it says the file is corrupt and it won't extract it,so did i do something wrong and did anybody else have this problem or is it just me thank you very much for your beautiful set tina

Thats weird. I really dont know what that could be, sorry!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:20 PM
Mine extracts perfectly :D
Thanks JaNel

-Ellu-
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:17 AM
Nice work, looks nice and aged.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:08 PM
Rustic chic, very elegant
Lab Assistant