Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 9:06 AM
Default Please help with my nudist family!
I was wondering if there was any way any one could make a realistic nude skin for male and female of all ages toddlers and up? if you could I would greatly appriciate it! thanks!!!!

James
Owner of The Sims 2 Network!
www.starempireonline.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 1:28 PM
i would like to have clothes for boys that "don't exist"
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 5:02 PM
I have created invisible clothing for both sexes and all ages including male children, toddlers, male teens, and male elders. I also created invisible tops for male elders and male children. I've hesitated to upload it because Delphy has stated that she didn't want more invisible clothing packages.

I'll see if I can figure out how to upload it though. It seems like there is interest. Maybe it will get approve, since it won't be "just another invisible clothing package".
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 5:09 PM
where do you find the naked sim geometry id
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 5:12 PM
how did you get "nude clothes" for boys? none of there clothes are so tight that the normal map could be used, so there would be skin as shitr and stuff like that
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 5:05 PM
I used one of the girl's swimsuits. The mesh is the same for both. I hacked it and set the "Gender" flag to "3" which means that it works for both sexes. The toddler clothes and the elder male were more difficult. I used the same procedure described elsewhere in these forums for extracting work clothes.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 7:21 PM
I would LOVE to have toddler nudes! Just to have an escapee toddler running around once and a while (like anyone with kids know they do) lol Please post this somewhere

Leesa
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 7:23 PM
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.264
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 7:48 PM
I uploaded it over the weekend. It should show up in the Adult Clothing section as soon as it is approved.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 7:52 PM
Maquis, that link only has the invisible clothing for teen male. The one I uploaded this weekend has them for all ages and sexes, including toddlers, male children, and male elders which as far as I can tell are not available yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Nov 2004 at 7:53 AM
Thanks to every one who has posted and tryed to help me! But I have made some invisible clothes for females all ages! that really wasn't what I was looking for I was wondering if some one could make the genetics for male and female all ages! I have downloaded a bunch of genetics but it seems no one has even tryed to create them for baby toddler or child yet! so I was wondering if some could do that for me! thanks again for any help you guys can give me!

James
Owner of The Sims 2 Network!
www.starempireonline.com
#12 Old 16th Nov 2004 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maquis
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.264

How do I get access to the Downloads / Adult Genetics / section?

It shows me an access denied error?
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2004 at 10:25 AM
Edit your profile to show your age, then go to downloads. (You must be 18+ to access it)
#14 Old 16th Nov 2004 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oe1kenobi
Edit your profile to show your age, then go to downloads. (You must be 18+ to access it)

Lol

Duuh

I had not set an birthdate when I registered :P

Thank!
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 3:57 PM
Has this been added to the site yet? I looked and didn't see anything but thought I might have missed it. I am so wanting these.

TIA
Leesa
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 4:44 PM
It was rejected when I uploaded it the first time. But I had a PM conversation about it, and what happened was they sort of zoned out when they saw that it was an invisible clothes mod and didn't realize it had them for all ages. I'll have to resubmit it. I didn't have time to do it last night.

If you want it right away though, shoot me a PM or email with your email address and I'll email it to you. I don't have a good place set up yet to post it online other than the downloads here. I run a server at home, but I'm afraid that if I post this that the traffic will swamp my poor cable modem connection. The file isn't very big, something like 20k, but if a few thousand people downloaded it.. well.....

hmm.. ok, I'll try it for a few days until it gets uploaded here, but if I get too much traffic, I'll have to take it down.

ftp://ftp.adventurers-anonymous.org/pub/InvisibleClothingForAll.zip
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 5:25 PM
Wow you are the greatest!!! THANKS SO MUCH for going through the trouble to allow me to get this file, I have a house full of out of control toddlers I thought I could get some funny clips with these I am clueless with body shop and no one else has seemed to bother with the kids,

Thanks again!
Leesa
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 5:42 PM
You are welcome. I think maybe I'll go ahead and see if I can do invisible tops and bottoms for the ages that have those. That way this will be a complete invisible clothing hack.
#19 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 10:53 PM
Many, many thanks guinyr . Wonderful zip though I miss one: the male elder.
#20 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 10:53 PM
Again many thanks guinyr . Everything is there now. Wonderful posibilities with the separate tops and bottoms. Bravo!
[ Edited 20-11-2004 04:29PM ]
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 12:09 AM
I just checked the zip file. The male elder is there. It is the one that starts with "em" after the numbers.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 4:29 AM
I've updated the file to add invisible tops and invisible bottoms for all the ages and genders that have tops and bottoms.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 7:14 AM
If you want to make a nudist family check out this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/forum_viewtopic.php?30.8756

This mod gets rid of the need for invisible clothes by making your sims actually able to run around in the nude.

[ Edited 19-11-2004 07:19AM ]
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 1:29 PM
Guinyr, which file is for the toddlers?

Thanks for these. Mortimer's been uncomfortable being the only dressed person in his house. :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 2:39 PM
The one for the toddlers is the one that starts with "pu" after the numbers. Don't ask me why Maxis used 'p' to represent toddlers. I have no idea. Maybe my imagination is not good enough. 'u' is for unisex.
Locked thread
Page 1 of 2