Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek Voyager Uniform

by practicalsarah Posted 8th Mar 2006 at 8:12 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2006 at 8:07 AM by practicalsarah : Updated without gloves

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:11 AM
I remember watching Star Trek Voyager all the time when I was little and man do these bring back a lot of memories. Thanks, they are really cool. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:50 AM
Very well done indeed. THank you for sharing them. Will go perfect in my SciFi hood.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
just wondering why they are wearing gloves?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 5:43 AM
all the star trek stuff is ROCKING MY SOCKS!!!
uber thanx!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigachanger
just wondering why they are wearing gloves?

I wonder about that too, but there is a voyager episode where they were gloves.
Don't remember the episode's name, but it was about the doctor correcting voyager's bad history.

Great uniforms, downloading now.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by X-Phile
I wonder about that too, but there is a voyager episode where they were gloves.
Don't remember the episode's name, but it was about the doctor correcting voyager's bad history.

Great uniforms, downloading now.

I know what episode your talking about. I can'r remeber I can't remember what it's called either. Apart from the gloves I like it though.

In the middle of my life, I came across a stray woods where the straight road had been lost _ Chakotay(Robert Beltran)

Meaning _ What's the point in life, if you can see what's ahead of you?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixiePiehole
I know what episode your talking about. I can'r remeber I can't remember what it's called either. Apart from the gloves I like it though.

The episode in question was called 'Living Witness'. The version with gloves was from the uniform misinterpreted by the aliens. they believed Voyager and its crew were pretty much evil. I think it looks a bit stupid with gloves. I recommend updating them without gloves coz I'm certainly not gonna download them when I'd have to change them for them to be correct. :sci:
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:50 AM
I was just about to come on and say that. I remembered after I left. Oh well; I do agree with inverleven though, you should try and remove the gloves.

In the middle of my life, I came across a stray woods where the straight road had been lost _ Chakotay(Robert Beltran)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 3:43 AM
I did I updated it a week ago

I never ment to be a smart ass, people are just so dumb sometimes they walk right into it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:29 AM
Just found these.. I wonder which one of files is with gloves and which one isnt?

And btw, I think you could have adjusted shoulders little bit more. That coloured area should be straight line around chest.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:05 PM
the ones with the 1s in the title are without gloves
Screenshots

I never ment to be a smart ass, people are just so dumb sometimes they walk right into it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:40 PM
That looks a lot btter now. Great job.

Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
it wont work for me

The one the only
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:22 AM
Cool, thanks for these. That's one more set down Not many uniforms left to get
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:47 AM
Does this work for both women and men or just the men?

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:29 AM
I can't get them to show up in my game. Do I need a mesh?

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:51 AM
Has any one reciently been able to get these files to show within "the sims 2"??
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:50 PM
It's very cool! I love them! i'm a star trek fan and all my sims have Star Trek soots, except the «voyager» ones. Now i have them!!!