Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abandoned Downtown Loft - Great Fixer Upper!

by Splark Posted 10th Mar 2006 at 10:08 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2006 at 3:40 PM by Splark

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 7:15 PM
Hooray for minimalism . This is a refreshing contrast to the mungo-mansions on 4x5 lots. You have provided the basic site. Now we just add imagination! Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 10:33 PM
Yayy! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:19 PM
I love it. Perfect for OFB, I can put a business downstairs and home upstairs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:30 PM
I'm so glad people "get" the concept I was trying to push with this lot - it can be anything you want, while looking stylishly industrial at the same time.

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:58 AM
Wow, this is perfect. So many good things that you can do with this, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 5:39 PM
Please make more of these.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM
Excellent concept! I've always wanted to live in one of these!!! Great for OFB!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:13 AM
this could be easily made into flats =D thanks
#10 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:09 PM
Fantastic idea! I am SO tired of Sim McMansions. This will be a great one to play with. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 9:35 PM
This is just perfect for a group of sims I've got graduating from Uni in a few semesters. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 3:40 AM
there are lofts that look JUST liek some in my neighborhood o: weirdd.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:08 PM
Wow, this is great! It doesn't require any exp. packs? Good I only have the regular Sims 2 and it's hard to find houses (especially ones I really really want) that don't require NL or UNI. Thanks a lot!

~Soon to be uploaded~
Working on: a sim
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:41 PM
This Lot is Perfect and i love the story you put behind it. I am going to use it in my story board and keep with the story.

You Rock Dude Thanx,
Oh and keep up with the story line for your stuff. It makes downloading so much more fun!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:01 AM
This is brilliant =D Thank you so much! It's nice to find something simple, adaptable, and for the origional game.. [:
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:17 PM
Great! We need more fixer-upper style houses!

Time for a.... PANIC ATTACK!!!! *Coughs! Splutters! Falls down dead!*
(For context of this random, strange siggy, go to the simslice forums)
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:37 AM
Everybody else has already said it, but it is definitely refreshing to see something less ornate and more sparsely furnished than usual. I almost always prefer moving into unfurnished homes anyway, after all, esigning your own is a big part of the experience, is it not? Also, this home proves that you can fit big style and big ideas into a smaller square footage.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 9:01 PM
This is great!!! Just what I've been looking for. Not too big to slow my game down but looks bigger than it really is. It's perfect. Thanks!!