Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loverat's Shrub'n'Grub - Community/Business - Fully Furnished/All Inclusive

by Loverat Posted 11th Mar 2006 at 7:42 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2006 at 10:42 AM by Loverat : Updated piewicked's creator details to reflect MTS2 and member number =)

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 8:16 PM
Lovely Lot Loverat, I'm always amazed how much work and care you put in your uploads....way to go!
P.S. The link for simag is http://www.simagination.utvinternet.com/

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:33 PM
this is really great,lots of detail,and looks like lots o fun!! thanks

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:54 PM
this is an amazing shop thanks alot.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:02 PM
Hey, pretty cool shop! I'd download it but I don't have the right games.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:18 PM
Simply beautiful.......I LOVE this!!!

Thanks!!!

"Life's Journey is not to arrive
at the grave safely
in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting....
'HOLY MOLY...WHAT A RIDE!'"
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:06 AM
OMG this is amazing. This must have taken so much time. As a keen gardener, this is just the right business I'd like to have. THANKYOU so much for this awesome download.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:32 AM
Wow! What an undertaking!!! This will be my first EVER download of a community lot. Just from your description I can tell a lot of work, and passion, went into this project. Thank You, Thank you, and Thank you!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:18 AM
This lot is hott, you continue to amaze me loverat!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 7:08 AM
Default Thanks!
Downloading now, can't wait to play it! Thanks for your hard work

"Probably the saddest thing you'll ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy... forget it little friend" - Jack Handy

Visit my blog: http://uneffnbelievable.blogspot.com/
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:16 PM
Thanks for your comments guys and Nengi big hugs for that link I appreciate it! (An incomplete list? OMG call the OCD police!). The funny thing is I don't garden but I love nurseries =)

I think I have found my calling my next business is quite different to this hehe.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 6:13 PM Last edited by sayyadina : 12th Mar 2006 at 8:13 PM.
I love this Lot!! And I guess I never could have found neither time nore inspiration to build something pretty like this, so thanks a lot. (gardening is fun, you should try it!) Also, thanks for the "read me" file, its a veritable goldmine to have all this links so easily accesible!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 8:12 PM Last edited by piewicked : 12th Mar 2006 at 9:40 PM.
Great, its so beautiful. And i am so proud that you take my Bamboo Wall for it , but only one littel thing ,it is a mod file ,not sims resource. Thanks for making and sharing with us. http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=73675

And sorry for my english.
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:55 AM
Waldeck will be calling you to redecorate their nurseries soon. Great job in putting this together.:baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 6:07 AM
I am having problems downloading the objects&recolours rar. I have tried 3 times,twice it came up with an error and the last with no files installed. I feel bad troubling you with this, but you know how it is when you really want something!! The lot shrub'n'grub turned out fine, and I've placed it in my game, only there's no roof to the gazebo and all these plants are hanging in mid air...............LMAO I have tried downloading from your very long list however the ones I tried are for members only. I really hope you can give me some advice.................THANKYOU
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
I am having problems downloading the objects&recolours rar. I have tried 3 times,twice it came up with an error and the last with no files installed. I feel bad troubling you with this, but you know how it is when you really want something!! The lot shrub'n'grub turned out fine, and I've placed it in my game, only there's no roof to the gazebo and all these plants are hanging in mid air...............LMAO I have tried downloading from your very long list however the ones I tried are for members only. I really hope you can give me some advice.................THANKYOU

Lorry, when trying to access a page from MTS2 that is saying:
http://db.modthesims2.com.... replace the db by www
Should work for you then...I hope :moose:

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#17 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:26 AM
Thankyou Nengi, as always you are wonderful. I shall take your advice. LOL I have downloaded the gazebo, so at least I can put a roof on that fabulous cafe!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:40 AM
hehe Lorry glad you got it sorted out =) Piewicked I am such a dolt! I was updating my credits list at the same time as making the read me and my cut and paste ability left a lot to be desired! Thanks for making me aware - updating the op and my credit list I love your bamboo wallpaper because it actually looks like bamboo - the gap between and the colour are just perfect =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:32 PM
Thanks Darling, and you are a very good Creator.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#20 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 2:17 AM
Oh my goodness!!
this is wonderful to look at, and it has everything that a shop needs. I love to garden, so of course I want a nursery in my game; and the name...aDorable!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:52 AM
wow i am going to download this in a few days because i'm get NL then
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 6:52 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! :))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:42 AM
I love your houses and stores. You are very talented. Maybe you can help me find a SC4 Neighborhood. Most of the houses I like to use are pretty big. I'm looking for a neighborhood that has plenty of beach lots but also some inland area for country houses and a Horse Farm. I found one that would have been perfect but none of beach lots would fit. So I'm on the search. thanks for the great work you do.