Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aurora-Beautiful Elven

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 1:37 PM by angel f

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:14 PM
She's so pretty! Thank you for sharing her.
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:38 PM
Delicate and lovely! 5 stars from me x
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:39 PM
She's very pretty. Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:12 PM
I find myself saying it more and more often with all the lovely sims that people are making, but this sim is so lovely that I broke my own no downloading full sims rule for her. She reminds me quite a bit of a friend of mine that I lost touch with after highschool, and is really very beautiful. Thank you.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:23 PM
Looks a little like islandic Björk. Thx a lot. She is very very nice!

Simity

:to Liegenscho(e)nheit: First broken rule will be painfull, last will be glorious. Lovely you broke your rule yet. Isn´t she full of charming?

Simity, too
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:51 PM
She is very cute, thanks for sharing her!

Shawnee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 10:09 PM
Thank you for the nice comments everyone...I appreciate it
Instructor
#9 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
She's a very beautiful Sim. She comes off as elegant as well. You did a fantastic job on her. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing her with us. She reminds me of Eva Longoria too. She's a very beautiful woman, so that's a definite plus.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
This is from someone who HATES elves, but I love her... she's awsome, I don't know why anyone whould need to read these feedbacks. I wish I had the skills, I am still working at custom eye colors.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 12:04 AM
I tried to download but it states I need OFB to download.

MAN ON A MISSION
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 5:58 AM
She is so kawaii & beautiful!! 5 Full Stars!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 12:02 PM
Shes so gorgeous! I love all your sims and i will definately download this beauty!
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:25 PM Last edited by SirDrake : 17th Mar 2006 at 12:15 AM. Reason: for no double post :3
Meh ....she is really beautifull , i love all your work :insane:
But somehow dunno why when i try to install her i get a message "expansion needed" :sorry:

I have university and nightlife meh........i will download her again now is like my 10th try.

Thx for all your work ....5 stars!!! :baloons:

:screwy: sorry to bother ...i need any additional thing for the install to work?.. if anyone can help plz i really love her :puppy:
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 12:12 AM
Beautiful elf, love her
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
I have been told to use the Clean Installer to install her if it isnt working just now redoing her so I dont know for sure that would help but thought I would pass along the advice
#17 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:06 PM
She's very very very pretty ! Thankssssss !!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SirDrake
Meh ....she is really beautifull , i love all your work :insane:
But somehow dunno why when i try to install her i get a message "expansion needed" :sorry:

I have university and nightlife meh........i will download her again now is like my 10th try.

Thx for all your work ....5 stars!!! :baloons:

:screwy: sorry to bother ...i need any additional thing for the install to work?.. if anyone can help plz i really love her :puppy:

I don't know why you're having that problem. I have no EPs at all and it loaded for me.

I do have one thing to say though. I don't like how you used a dress that we'd have to pay to get the mesh for. This is a free site.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:47 AM
I think this sim is Great, but i am unsure which hair style to download from sim
connection.
Can anyone tell me?
any help is much appreciated.

Ever seen the girls from bay watch, they run in slow motion.
“Hey, if you want to save the people drowning you better run a bit faster!”

I saw the “never ending story” in the library. Underneath it said two day loan.