Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mortal Kombat 3 Arcade Machine

by kelhaynes Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 4:21 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:17 PM
This is pretty cool. I just downloaded your Tekken 2 machine, and this will go great with it. I really like the Mortal Kombat games. They still have this version at a Pizza Inn a few miles down the road from here. Last time I went there I had a blast with it, I kicked my sisters @$$ at the 2-player mode. Thanks for sharing this with us, this brings back a funny memory and some inspiration. When I get OFB, I'll be sure to build a Pizza Inn and put this into it. You did an amazing job. 4 stars.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 2:15 AM
By any chance are there proper animations on-screen same as your AMAZING Tekken?

Scars heal and death is forever, so why be afraid of anything?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 12:35 PM
no not yet... i am having a hard time finding gameplay vids for the MK sereid, but as soon as I find some, I WILL update them

cheers
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th May 2006 at 9:05 PM
wow, i dont even want to remember how much money i spent on those....CYRAX WINS!!

There are people that don't believe in something just because is out of THEIR reality...
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 11:44 PM
Well...you could always DL MAME emulator and the MK roms...Google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Then record the video yourself (I think mame23 does that). And remember, it's legal, as long as you delete them in 24 hours...

Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by illegal_blood
Well...you could always DL MAME emulator and the MK roms...Google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Then record the video yourself (I think mame23 does that). And remember, it's legal, as long as you delete them in 24 hours...

MAME32 you mean...

There are people that don't believe in something just because is out of THEIR reality...
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:01 AM
Duh...yeah sorry...lol

Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by illegal_blood
And remember, it's legal, as long as you delete them in 24 hours...

is it legal if you take the original file...save it through windows movie maker (or something like that) as a different file and delete the original...all within 24 hours?

Chris Farley would've made an awesome Sim.

R.I.P.
1964-1997