Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pentago Bathroom - mesh set

by BitzyBus Posted 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:06 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM by BitzyBus

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:11 PM
Welcome back! I am happy to hear that you are getting better and hopefully this will continue. And what a spectacular comeback! Thank you for sharing this lovely set.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:11 PM
Default This is the coolest thing ever.
I love this set!!!!Thank you for your hard work.This set I am going to use alot.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM Last edited by silvercat2017 : 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:29 PM. Reason: (typo)
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are feeling better! The set is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
Am glad your allright again...hopefully you'lle be better soon and the sickness won't come back...
What did you have?

Thanks alot for trying to come back with such a beautiful set...
Well, the good wether is coming again so hopefully the sun will help you...
Take care.

TheUnicorn

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:31 PM
Excelent work, thank you for sharing. Glad to know you're feeling better. My best wishes.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:31 PM
:gidea: excellent, i really like the look of this set, thanks alot for sharing :cdance:

PS i hope you feel you're usual self again soon best wishes, Michelle :wave:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:33 PM
sorry to hear you were not well, but glad you are on the mend.

Thanks for sharing this set. It is stunning really! Hope you are feeling your best soon.

Quote:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:34 PM
looks a great set, looking forward to using it in my games
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:34 PM
Wow this set is really nice! Thank you welcome back
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:40 PM
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Thank you for the fantastic new bathroom. There aren't enough of these out there that are worth downloading! This one definately rated a download!

Whytewolfsangel ~aka just plain ol' traci~
Webmaster and Creator at SED Sims
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:45 PM
I absolutley LOVE all your creations and I'm glad to see you posting some of them on MTS2 too. This bathroom set is gorgeous so keep up the fab work.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:58 PM
I'm glad that you're feeling better. Thank you so much for posting this beautiful set and I hope that making it didn't wear you out. Thanks again - and I hope you feel like yourself again soon - being sick is no fun!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:59 PM
Beautiful bathroom .. thank you

Sorry to hear you not well, I hope you'll feel better soon.
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:00 PM
glad to hear you are feeling better, we missed you. This is a very nice set, I especially like the diagonal toilet. thank you for sharing this with us
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:09 PM
Beautiful set and great idea with the corner placing. Thankyou, get well and rest plenty.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:37 PM
:yippee: I could hardly believe my luck BitzyBus to see another download from you, Thank You so much for this great bathroom it's absolutely gorgeous as are all your objects.
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been so ill, My thoughts & prayers are with you girl, please take care of yourself & get completely well very very soon.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:38 PM
Wow! I love it!!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:46 PM
Thank you so much..I love this set and the fact that it can go in corners..
Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:13 PM
Welcome back and thanks for this set (I love the 'corner' loo!)

See all of my downloads HERE
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:23 PM
It is great to have your creations back. I love all your work, you are very talented mesher. Sorry to hear you have not been well. May this message find you on your way to a full and healthy recovery.
Thanks again,
newby
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:38 PM
fnx it is really really gr8! fnx!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:57 PM

this set is absolutely wonderfully, large thanks for the excelente work.

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:59 PM
Great work! Thanks for sharing.

do the ska
Forum Resident
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:09 PM
Grrr...why does this have to look so pretty?! I told myself I wouldn't download any more objects until the next ep comes out and then you come out with an awesome new shower tub--my greatest weakness!

Gorgeous! Thank you!
Page 1 of 3