Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Siouxsie Sioux

by SeparatriX Posted 26th Mar 2006 at 11:57 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:50 PM
I love her ^_^
She's one of my favorite singers.
Thank you for making her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:06 PM
Thank you! I hope I did her justice.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:08 PM
Thank you! At last! About time we had an old skool punk godmother on here!!! Ari Up from the Slits would be a fun one to have too!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 11:00 PM
Great job! I think you captured her very well. I suppose she will hang out with the Robert Smith sim that was posted some time ago.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM
Oh thank you SO much, Siouxsie is probibly my favorite of all the origional punks. She is awsome!

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 12:47 AM
LOL! Thank you...Yes, I reckon she could hang out with Robert. You know, I've seen some really smeary lipstick on a Sim here -- I think it was a 'bad make-up job' kind of thing, I should think that would look great on Robert...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:39 AM
Gah! I was thinking of requesting her and boom I find her right here. Good job
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 3:04 AM
Thanks! She's one of my favourites, and could not resist.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:19 AM
Thank you!! This sim looks alot like her. Not perfect, but very very good )) Needless to say I love, adore and worship her and the band. They was one of the first artists I chose to listen to back in my rebellious teenage days, when I was about 13. I discovered Kaleidoscope and the world was never the same for me. I will make her too, eventually, but for now I like your version very much. Thanks again!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:30 PM
She was very difficult to make, because she has a very distinctive face and nose shape. This is the second version of her that I made, but this one is much better. I wish I knew how to create things like eyebrows and hair meshes, then I would be able to make an even better version. I might try to learn how to create...

Thanks for your comments!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:58 AM
OMG!!! She is totally AWESOME!!! I always hoped that someone would make her and here she is. Thank you so much. Reminds me of fun times in college and watching MTV's 120 minutes.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:09 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:54 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 2:16 PM Last edited by SimDipsy : 4th Apr 2006 at 6:30 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Nice. I remember Beavis and Butt-Head made fun of one of her videos, "Peek-A-Boo", I think. Great job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:50 PM
Thanks! I don't think I ever saw the Beavis and Butt-Head episode, but I can well imagine it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 2:19 PM
Yeah! If my memory serves me correctly (which it doesn't always do), wasn't it Souixsie "Q" and the Banshees??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:50 PM
No, as far as I can recall they were simply Siouxsie and the Banshees.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:16 PM
oh, that's great, it really looks like her!

What can I say? All I wanna do is play the spaceball ricochet...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 1:17 AM
Eeeek! You're awesome!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:27 AM
You did a wonderful job!! I've tried myself to recreate her as a sim, and because of what you mentioned (her face and nose), I never liked what I came up with. Thank you so much for making such a beautiful likeness of her!

You can find my lots and other creations on TSR.
Proud member of TSRAA and S2HBAA. :)