Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crate o'Llamaness - Updated for PETS

by tiggerypum Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 2:46 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2006 at 11:23 AM by tiggerypum

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 12:18 AM
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 12:34 AM
I love it! I love it all!

The maker of all things punk.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 12:36 AM
Thanks you!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:29 AM
Thanks for all this cool llama stuff!!

I sim, therefore I am.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:46 AM
Wait Im confused whats with all the llama stuff..and also where did you get the bunkbeds?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 2:48 AM
Lovable ~~~~Thanks~

幸福,每天都有豆包吃。
生活,在八角街和转经轮前吸氧。
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:01 AM
Thank you Tiggerypum for all these neat Llama items. We all need to praise our Llamas today!!!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:19 AM
The Bunkbeds are from the Grand Trianon Set, which is a must have Mts2 original. I actually link to them in the message, near the bottom of it.... and yes, they work, sims sleep in both the top and bottom bunks.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 2:41 PM
Those wacky kids and their non-Llama interests. Now they have no other choice! Mwhahahaha! *Resumes worshiping giant Llama shrine in bedroom closet*

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:11 PM
Awesome

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:39 PM
i love all the llama stuff! but i can't find the curtains in the grand trianon set...

:(
nooo, what happened to my signature?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:54 PM Last edited by Delphy : 18th Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM.
The curtains are part of the Mirror Bedroom, they're called 'Drapes' (sorry) You will need the floor mirror also for it to work. I strongly suggest downloading the entire Mirror Bedroom and Loft Bedroom sets, they really will give you a lot of flexibility. I actually have the entire set, I use it all - the bunk beds pictured are part of the loft bedroom.

If you don't download the Mirror Bedroom Floor Mirror - none of the Grand Trianon items will work right - they share the textures, and the mirror is the object that holds them.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:04 PM
My llama farmers will love this set in their cottage! Thanks

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Inventor
#15 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:27 PM
Thanks for the great stuff!

*heading off to feed a llama*

Proud Llama Feeder

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:49 PM
Bring back the llama! Pass it on!

BRING THE LLAMA BACK TO MTS2
Mod Your Llama 2
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:12 PM
Fireproof eh?i will see about that using dr. ingus blowtorches buyable fire.BWUHAHAHA!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:46 PM
Oh no, gear_guy! No! We'll be sued for false advertising! They're not fireproof, these objects are unhacked recolors :P
Instructor
#19 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:16 AM
What a hoot. I LOVE it. You know about human kind, they are never satisfied. I am one of them. I would so much like some pictures to go with the set using the frames from the great trianon set. Could you wrangle something for us? Thanks for all the work you have done.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 9:35 AM
you asked so nice, the answer will be yes, but I've promised a few other things first, so you'll need a bit of patience
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:16 AM
Llamas should replace humans as the overlords of the world *continues worshipping llama god*.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
"I will take over the world!!!Bwah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!*choke*"
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:56 PM
do u get the bunk beds with them?
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:54 AM
so cute!!!
Thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:17 AM
Llamas rule and so does this set!
Also does the wallpaper come with it.I can't find it!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th May 2006 at 7:44 PM
The wallpapers I used were from the main Grand Trianon set (for the brown) and the blue and pink wallpapers come with the corresponding Grand Trainon kid sets that I made.

Page 1 of 2