Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nude Mesh for Females W/Undies

by grizelda Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 6:36 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2006 at 6:41 AM by grizelda

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 6:49 AM
Lovely thank you ! I can't wait to do some recolours x
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:01 AM
This looks good.If I was any good at meshing and recoloring I would recolor it. I like your avatar sim she is pretty.
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:45 AM
Cute and more realistic! I love it thank you! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:47 AM
Very nice work Will definetly try to do some recolors of this one Thanks!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:10 AM
Cool Wow Amasing Unique
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:11 AM
Bless you Grizelda!!! I love your female body meshes over at TSR!!! Glad you brought one over here to MTS2!!! Can't wait to see the recolors!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:35 PM
It's beautiful, thank you! :wave:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
Wow, I'm so glad this has been so well recieved! I'll definitely be remaking more of my most popular meshes and submitting them here. They'll be different, so any recolors of the originals won't neccessarily work. For instance, a lot of my earlier meshes had UVMap issues that I couldn't fix because it would wreck the recolors. Anyway, I'm glad you guys like!
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:56 AM
Thank you! I have you bookmarked on my tsr page. You are very talented.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:15 AM
Grizleda, Thank you so much for this lovely mesh and thanks for everything you have created for this sims community. I am one of your fans and love yours and Neptune Suzys work you both are great!! Thanks for sharing you wonderful work here also.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:30 AM
Thank you for sharing this here! A while back I requested that you post this mesh here, and you didn't seem interested at the time, but I'm glad you are now. Great work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomorrow
Thank you for sharing this here! A while back I requested that you post this mesh here, and you didn't seem interested at the time, but I'm glad you are now. Great work.

It's not that I wasn't interested, it's that I couldn't. And this is a different mesh from that. I still can't post the mesh you are referring to here. So your recolors of that other mesh still won't work with this unless you convert them.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:47 PM
men's need it too but its cool (y)

Mynäköisö
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:56 AM
i hope you post more of your meshes here! i've been so wanting to do recolors of your meshes but just couldn't coz non-TSR subscribers couldn't get them. thanks!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Inventor
#16 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 9:07 AM
Thank you for this beautiful mesh. I tried to make own meshes with larger breasts (and nipples) but i had some problems with hard edges on the arms. I look that you don't have hard edges. Do you know this problem ? If you know it could you tell me something about solutions ?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:28 PM
Holy crap! You finally got your own website! Congratulations on that! I've always loved your meshes/clothing from TSR and I've almost caved on many occasions and actually bought a subscription cause of your work! Glad to see your stuff will be more available now! THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UK1967
Thank you for this beautiful mesh. I tried to make own meshes with larger breasts (and nipples) but i had some problems with hard edges on the arms. I look that you don't have hard edges. Do you know this problem ? If you know it could you tell me something about solutions ?

The hard edges could be because of a couple of different things. But, this mesh was made using the latest Unimesh Plugin from WesH. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=122399 The plugins are in the first post; you really should skim the thread, if possible. There is a lot of good info there. Before that plug in came out, I used the Meshtool only--except for hair. Now, if you are simply talking about the seams, that is cause by checking autosmooth and hitting smooth all in Milkshape.

I know I'm not much of a teacher, but I hope that sheds some light on the matter.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bain
Holy crap! You finally got your own website! Congratulations on that! I've always loved your meshes/clothing from TSR and I've almost caved on many occasions and actually bought a subscription cause of your work! Glad to see your stuff will be more available now! THANK YOU!!!

lol Well, Neptunesuzy has been generous enough to allow me room on her site. Thanks for the support!
Inventor
#20 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 7:47 AM
Thanks a lot for this info.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:25 PM
i have downloaded this previously...is this the one you get when the sim undress in shower? then i want to remove it as all the sims have this mesh when they go nude...how to get back to default one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:46 PM
What a beautiful body the girl have with your mesh, the undies are to sweet to, thanks for this download, it's great!