Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Numenor : 19th May 2008 at 1:28 AM. Reason: Added news
19 MAY 2008: UPDATE - Added counters from H&M and Kitchen&Bath:

ClickMe ClickMe
  • "Retail" commercial counter (H&M)
  • "Stilish" kitchen counter (K&B)
  • "Stilish" counter island (K&B)
  • "Romantic" kitchen counter (K&B)
  • "Romantic" counter island (K&B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Older news)

16 MAR 2007: UPDATE - Added counters from Pets and Seasons:
  • "Atomic Age" kitchen counter (PETS)
  • "Atomic Age" counter island (PETS)
  • "Atomic Age" commercial counter (PETS)
  • "Country" kitchen counter (SSN)
  • "Country" counter island (SSN)
  • "Tiki" kitchen counter (SSN)
  • "Tiki" counter island (SSN)
Also, included some special versions of the base-game corner islands, apparently identical to the original ones, but used when OFB is installed but not NL. This way, we are 100% sure that any counter from any game up to SSN can host diagonal objects.

20 OCT 2006 - SEP v.1.0 tested and working Glamour Life Stuff.
18 APR 2006 - SEP v.1.0 tested and working Family Fun Stuff.
28 MAR 2006 - First version released (TS2, UNI, NL, OFB)
Screenshots

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:52 PM
OMG,you Rock Numenor thanks so much for this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:53 PM
Default Wow
I'll be cautious and see what others say, but if this works it will be amazing. Thank you!
Inventor
#5 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:55 PM
OMG! Thank you! I can't wait to get a chance to test this out! *is very happy* Thank you so much! :oD I've been waiting for this! THANK YOU! You're brilliant! As always! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:58 PM
You are absolutely brilliant!! I love love love love you!! Thank you so much for this ^__^

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:01 PM Last edited by HolyShot : 28th Mar 2006 at 11:09 PM.
Another great download from numenor, anyway question, if I have downloaded the "Marylou numenor counter" thingy do I already have this?

Edit, nvm I looked in my dl folder, thanks man.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:02 PM
Thanks, this is what I need. I only put plants flower, etc. on the corners this will work wonderful for the coffemakers.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:09 PM
Thank you so much! I have wanted something like this for FOREVER! Thank you thank you thank you!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:11 PM
This is cool! Thanks Numenor. I will test it out tonight.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:14 PM
Thank you! I needed this :D

-CBC
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HolyShot
Another great download from numenor, anyway question, if I have downloaded the "Marylou numenor counter" thingy do I already have this?

Edit, nvm I looked in my dl folder, thanks man.

The SEP is to be considered complementary to the MaryLou-Numenor kitchen set: this mod affects the MAXIS counters, while that kitchen set is composed by custom counters (separately slot-enabled).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM
Interesting "experiments" you do - for small houses this will be the survive! Thanx a lot for making this complicated modding. Thanx a lot! I will test it.

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:21 PM
:jaw: WHY hasn't Maxis hired you yet?! Thanks a million, this is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
You are a god.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:28 PM
Fantastic! I can't wait until you guys figure out a way for us to place more objects on other surfaces. (tables of all sorts)
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triplea
You are a god.

Heh. That's a bit of an understatement! It seems like Numenor's been involved with every major improvement thats happened with this game outside of the SimPE project.
#18 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
Your the greatest!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your greatness with us!!!!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:48 PM
I have been wanting this since the game came out. The useless corner counter was driving me crazy. It seemed like such a waste of space before. Thank you for this!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dyingofboredom9
:jaw: WHY hasn't Maxis hired you yet?! Thanks a million, this is fantastic!

I wonder this every day!! Everything you make is amazing, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:52 PM
Numenor, if I had a hat, I'd take it off to you. The simplest ideas are the best, many many thanks (or mad propz if thats your kind of thing)

Currently working on:
Messing with SimPE and learning about BHAVS
More drugs paraphernalia items
Inventor
#22 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:00 AM
Terrific Thank you x
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:03 AM
This is the best. It always bugged the heck out of me that sims couldnt use anything placed in a corner of the kitchen counter. Thank you for getting rid of this insensible Maxis rule!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:04 AM
It seems that the corner that is accessible is on the "inside" of the angle. Does this mean a sim has to be on the inside to pick up an item there, or can the sim be on the outside? For example in the pics there is a sim at a cash register on the inside with a customer sim on the outside -- would the customer sim be able to interact with objects from that position?

Also, how does this work with your "more" or "less" stocked shevles mod

In any case, I echo all previous posts -- you are the coolest, why aren't you working for Maxis, etc. Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:11 AM
Amazing, apply for a job at Maxis. Seriously.
Page 1 of 17