Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 2097 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:05 AM
Default Makeing a Car..
Someone please help me get a start on makeing a car, just show all the programs i need, a simple begining and walkthrough on what i do to start a car. It would help a lot and i really dont know how to make objects so this would really help
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:22 AM
How to make a car

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Ice Princess
#3 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:25 AM
rofl too funny

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Retired Moderator
#4 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:26 AM
Oh yeah what program... um crayola works 2000

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
#5 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:29 AM
Simple beginning? OK, get SimPE, learn how to use it. Get Milkshape, learn how to use it. Get Photoshop, learn how to use it. Don't forget UVmapper and the unimesh plugin. You might want to take a look at some basic mesh tutorials, they're only 50 or so pages, so that's pretty simple. And of course, if you don't want to waste your time going through all those silly tutorials, certainly there are dozens of people here who would gladly tutor you personally for free in their spare time.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Instructor
#6 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:31 AM
Jesus, I have been so confused, until now, i thought you stole a proprietary mesh from a piece of copyrighted software and then converted it and claimed it was your own original work!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Ice Princess
#7 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:33 AM
rofl Yakov hahahahahahahah

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
The Resident Bunny
#8 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:41 AM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 18th May 2006 at 5:07 AM.
Since you seem to be completely new to creating objects, I really recommend you start off with much simpler objects than cars. Cars have complicated meshes and many animated parts and should only be considered after you're proficient in object making in general, have a good understanding of the programs you're using and have hopefully tried a simpler animated object also. I recommend you start with JWoods' object tutorial that teaches the very basics of object making.

Section jump