Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable pizza and chinese food!

by labine730 Posted 1st Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2014 at 7:24 PM by labine730

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:52 PM
cool thanks!! now i don't have to wait to get my pizza from the delivery man!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thanks, I downloaded this when it was up for a few seconds before. I'll probably use it for a pizza shop, like a Pizza Hut or Broadway.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM Last edited by labine730 : 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:02 AM.
well...uh...stars always make me want to do more of this kind of thing...(cough cough)

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:02 AM
Is there any chance of making this food cookable? I've got a pizza parlor by Nengi_65 just waiting for makable pizza to serve to its customers.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:19 AM
Thank you so ever much this is going to come in very useful for many parties and such. It would be nice if we could open up a pizza parlour in our new OFB. Ideas are coming. LOL
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:35 AM
cool.. thanks a lot it was just what i needed :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 2:21 PM
Thanks very much,perfect for my junk-food addicted sims!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 2:54 PM
Practical! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Is there any chance of making this food cookable? I've got a pizza parlor by Nengi_65 just waiting for makable pizza to serve to its customers.

Yes there is but there's no way under the sun i'll be able to do it. You might want to talk to someone who's had more experience than i have.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thanks Im gonna use this for Chinese Take Out and Pizzeria!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#12 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM
Super for my lovable supermarket!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:33 AM
I'm on Original and University only. I can't seem to place this anywhere. Counters... Floors... it all comes up red. Move object on works to put it on the floor, but then they can't do anything except "clean up". I could probably go into SimsPE and fix it myself eventually, but I didn't know if anyone else had this problem.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burntogold
I'm on Original and University only. I can't seem to place this anywhere. Counters... Floors... it all comes up red. Move object on works to put it on the floor, but then they can't do anything except "clean up". I could probably go into SimsPE and fix it myself eventually, but I didn't know if anyone else had this problem.

I can't find it, period. But I'm going to see if I can fix it too.
I know how much hard work has gone into making this already especially the cooked versions. Great work :lovestruc
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:31 PM
Default Origional and UNi only too
Quote: Originally posted by burntogold

I am having the same problem. Any suggestions anyone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 2:31 AM
It would appear that I'm a bit behind...

Honestly, I don’t even play the game anymore, so I’m not much help. I had Org, Uni, NL, and OFB at the time I made this, so I can’t recommend anything other than buy the other two games.

Sorry.

Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:20 AM
Are these placeable in the OFB freezer displays? and where can they be found?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 4:51 AM
Everything is placeable, but whether or not you need to use moveobjects on is another story...

You know? I may have tested this, but it's been a while. I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 4:05 PM
I have Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons, but I am unable to buy the pizza. The Chinese takeout is buyable, though. Any ideas?? Thank you very much, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:39 PM
Help me here...
Um I can't find the pizza or Chinese food?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 10:55 AM
My daughter played Sims2 here while visiting me. She specifically mentioned that she really liked this. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:45 PM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 4:54 PM
I cant seem to find the buyable pizza or chinese food in the catalog anywhere? I do have Orig, NL, UNi, and OFB. What category is it in?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:00 PM
This shows up in a residential lot but not a community lot. It's under miscellaneous. (though since I've installed Apartment Life, I can see the icon for it but it goes invisible the moment I try to use it in game.) Really cool while it lasted, though!
Page 1 of 2