Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tombstone of Life and Death

by vimto666 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 8:35 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:00 PM by -Maylin-

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:07 PM
Sorry - I just misrated you! I meant to hit a 5 star, but screwed up and hit a no star! I couldn't find how to re-rate you, so I thought I would let you know. I just finished driving 5 hours, so my brain is in steering-wheel mode instead of keyboard mode. This mod is a great idea!
Thanks!

BTW: If any moderators are around and can fix that little goof, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mistress of Useless Knowledge
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:27 PM
An interesting little item indeed. If my internet on my windows computer ever works again I will most definitly download.

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:31 PM
what exactly does this do?
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:59 PM
didn't someone else already do this? don't mean to sound rude or anything but I once downloaded a house with a family on the Exchange and this Tombstone was part of the package.

Scholars then unearthed clay tablets which provided incontrovertible proof that Jesus and his disciples played Halo 3 during the last supper.
--Christ? Judas is team killing again.
--Judas, don't be a dick.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:06 PM
yes i think it was carrigon carrigon that made this objects a lonf time ago

( I wish I )
( were a real )
( llama. )
(I love Delphy! )
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:09 PM
before i uploaded, I searched for one of these and I coludn't find one, so i put one up.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:23 PM
thank you soo much ^_^
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:47 PM
This was a great idea. It's definitely going to help with the boolprop issue a lot. That code has screwed up my friends and and my games so many times. ^.^ I can't even begin to thank you enough for uploading this. But, THANK-YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!! This will help me out in so many ways. I'll be sure to tell my friends about this as well. There's so many people that have needed this. 5 stars. Thanks again.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:32 PM
so how did the boolprop cheat mess it up? she probably just had to get rid of a downloaded hack or something
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:41 PM
no, she forced errord something by accident or something,
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:49 AM
Awesome!! Now I don't have to use boolprop, because frankly, it scares me... I've heard horror stories of what boolprop can do to a game... but the tombstone of L&D is just a must... so many things you can do!!

Thanks!!

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:21 AM
Default You are correct.
Quote: Originally posted by harumiru
didn't someone else already do this? don't mean to sound rude or anything but I once downloaded a house with a family on the Exchange and this Tombstone was part of the package.

Flid76 made this object already. I did a search with the word death. And Flid76 made more than just the tomb stone.

But Thank you very much for the hard work on this object. I do like it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:56 AM
You mentioned hoping to work on more non-boolprop objects....any plans on doing one for the "force abduction" one? I used that alot with the first sims 2 but it doesn't seem to work with the expansion packs and I would like an easier way to have more abductions....they're just so much fun!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:07 AM
Thanks heaps! Every time I put on boolprop to use this my game crashes and doesnt save my good work! Thumbs up for you!
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 10:47 AM
Great object,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#17 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:24 PM
Thanks! I hate "boolprop testingcheats", but I love it's effects. Now, I can have all the good things without the danger! Thanks a lot!!!!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:32 PM
yes it was me who did this before

SimsMad....For all your simming needs

Covering the Sims 1, 2 and 3. New Sims 3 downloads available.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 8:56 AM
Flid, I saw you did this on another site, but i couldnt find it here, and then I saw it the other day. I'll take it off if you want.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 4:56 PM
Nah dont worry about it lol, its not like it is my object, just letting you know i did this one earlier and all the other stuff such as the reaction tester and the death creator etc. You probably did see them on another site as i also have them on my own site.

SimsMad....For all your simming needs

Covering the Sims 1, 2 and 3. New Sims 3 downloads available.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#21 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 8:51 PM
Thanks a ton for this, I hadn't seen any other ones and this is great =)
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th May 2006 at 7:01 PM
yes I downloaded this and it works great !!!
how did u do this you know like how did you make it go into the buy mode like that and can u put more of the items from boolprop and make them go in buy mode and put them up for download please because there is this one I like...
I forget whats its called but its like this toy boat ans when u click it you can make there badge's go up for the sims2 open for business...
I hope u kno what Im talkin about
please reply back okay thanXx alot for this item !!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th May 2006 at 7:28 PM
O the bade juicer! I think its called that! I'm sure someone else has uploaded it, if not tell me and i'll do it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:12 AM
thanks for uploading this, I've heard of it but never found it. And I always use boolProp even though I hate it. And I am afriad it will crash the game (then my brother would kill me cuz it is his game and his computer... he uses boolProp too, but thats cuz he always asks me for cheats and so he doesn't no it can crash the game.... I didn't want to get yelled at for using it so I didn't tell him)

~brandy~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:52 AM
Very cool. Thanx!

<(O..O)>
Page 1 of 2