Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rodney's Death Creator

by vimto666 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 11:34 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:09 PM by -Maylin-

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:40 PM
This is very cool. Congrats on another great creation. This should make for some very interesting screenshots. 5 stars.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:50 PM
Dude, ur awesome! I've been waiting for someone to make these!
Do Arigato!!!(thank you very much!!!)
Inventor
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:55 PM
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing it!

*5 Stars* :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:59 AM
This is awesome, thank you for this, it's funny
Test Subject Forevermore
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:02 AM
sWEET!! This is a very good creation... i like it, thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:55 AM
Why not just use boolprop?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:13 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:09 AM
Where have I seen this before?...Oh, that's right, the InSimenator. Oh well. Very good idea, anyway.
Instructor
#10 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:38 AM
Not only the Insimenator. There's a "Guillotine of Death" available on this site somewhere that does the same thing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:06 AM
Still, I like the idea of sending someone into a graveyard and having that person die of fright. :skull:
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:52 AM
... *evil grin* ...
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 5:16 AM
Love it! This is the first time I've seen it and I've wanted it, so thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 5:30 AM
Does this automatically kill them, or does it give the sims the opportunity to plead with Death to save them?

Awesome either way!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 5:39 AM
Hey, that's a pretty cool d/l! I'm definatly getting it! But instead of killing Goopy i think I'll kill Sophie! She bugs!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:10 AM
I don't care whether this has been done in some other fashion, or whether you can do it using boolProp. I think it's wonderful!!! I get nervous using boolProp, and I have plenty of sims I'm tired of... so THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:47 AM
This is so cool! Like some have said there are some sims that just get on my nerves and I would and have gotten "rid" of them. I do however like the Goopster (which is the name of his son with one of my sims in Pleasantview). I think he has this kind of cuteness about him that just want to make you love him. Many, many thanks.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#18 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 7:24 AM
Just because other people have made hacks for death does not mean that no one else can make one as well. If you already have one- just move on- theres no reason to insult someone whos trying to help give to the community

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 10:35 AM
Great thanks,
I have far too many sims, so this will come in handy

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 11:31 AM
GREAT JOB! Nice and effective! No beating around the bush nonsense
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 5:38 PM
I wonder... I have "notownieregen" hack from MATY. If I kill townies with this object, I suppose I would be able to reduce population. Am I right? Sorry if it's a dumb question. I really don't like most of the townies but I don't want my sims to kill them, by themselves, so I'm still looking for a function to the hack mentioned.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:52 PM
this gives the selected sim the option of how to die and they will die instantly after they choose that option. It is hidden in game and the game reproduces townies (i've read) when they die.
Alchemist
#23 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:30 AM
I'm downloading it, thanks and go ahead with some similar! good work. Ciao from Italy
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:24 PM
vimto, is this one usable to kill *not the selected sim* rather than just the sim you are using?

do you have one that would let me get the walkby sim and the visiting sim? (i realy dont like the townies ether, but i cant always remeber who are useable sims on maxis lots ad which ones are just walkbys and totaly unhomed Townies....i would like to fill my graveyards with townies rather than my handmade simmies you see...the only way i can do that is to use the old incantation station and off them with 'die of hunger' type....)

so, (incase my above rambling makes no sence...) do you have, or have you plans for one that will allow the selected sim to choose to kill off another sim, one that is on the lot, but not from their family ect?
(just point me in the direction if there is one already, but not a pay/subsrcibe to use or regester to even view site please, i dont want to make a regestering only e-mail again lol)
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:05 PM
try www.insimenator.net . I'm sure ther's something like what you want in there!
Page 1 of 2