Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Mesh "Long Bangs" for Males of All Ages

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 11:55 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:32 AM
Thank you very much! Nice work as always!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:31 AM
Thankyou so much!

I have chosen not to buy OFB, but I really wanted this hair, thankyou so much for making it possible to be used without OFB, I very much appreciate this.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:36 AM
I have one request, no idea how difficult this would be to make.. But would you be able to cut that hairstyle in half and mirror right side to left so that this hair would become symmetrical? Would love to get combed back long hair..
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:04 AM
Ooh, yeah..TSN has a good idea there. And maybe could you also do a double of the non-combed side? But if it it is too difficult or you have other projects, I understand.

And thanks so much for this hair. I want to use it for one of my Sims and hate that folks who don't have the expansion pack would not be able to use that style.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Iridescence
#6 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:09 PM
Yay! More River Phoenix styled hair!

Meh.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:21 PM
Thank you so much for converting this!!! I love this style but I really don't want the new ep! I love you DJ!!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 8:31 PM
Wonderful mesh. I can't wait to see it in my game. Great work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:06 AM
I just want to say that after a long night of downloading on a bad connection, the fact you put all your stuff into one single file makes you my hero.

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 10:15 PM
THANKYOU!!!

I got OFB a while ago, but for some reason my computer has chosen to un-install it... with no help from me. I can't install it again without having to un-install the rest of my game, but I really missed this hair.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 5:40 AM
omg THANKYOU now i can ninstall that crappy OFB without loosing my fave hairstyle! =D seriously... now i can uninstall it and make room for another stuffpack or two

*bows*