Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men: Phoenix & Cyclops

by SynapticSim Posted 16th Apr 2006 at 5:45 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2006 at 3:47 AM by SynapticSim

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:19 AM
Niiiice job man. I have most of those issues. And like you the Shield issue was one of my favs.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 4:20 AM
Bro I gotta hand it to you, you make the most amazing comic sims here on this site. The level of detail is amazing and it is evident the amount of love you put into your uploads. Thanks man for your creative genius, I'll add these to the other X-Men sims you've created!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:10 AM
Hooray for your anniversary, Syn! I've got to agree with Strider, you are a genius with comic book-based Sims. Great work, yet again!

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:23 AM
Cyclops! Cyclops! Cyclops! Cyclops!
Wow... Four of them?

And Jean Grey, his favourite wife of mine :D!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 12:38 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 15th Jun 2006 at 6:45 PM.
Sny the walls in the revolution screen shot can you upload them or tell me where you got them...

thanks..
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 4:05 PM
happy anniversary, synapticsim! thanks for continuing to bring your wonderful creations to MTS2.

DDO
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 4:49 PM
Wow, Jean Grey is my favourite X-men character! The Revolution costume is brilliant!

Thanks! Happy Anniversary btw!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:14 PM
yay!! you know me i love any x-men to put in the sims oh by the way i have been looking for some x-factor and new excalibur skins do you think we will be seeing them soon
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:15 PM
oh and by the way happy anniversery on making sims for 1 year!!!! congrats!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:05 PM
Thanx everybody, glad you are all feelin' the Cyclops and Phoenix Love! :valentine

Wow, y'alls comments have been so nice, thank you so much. Now for your questions.

kramnaols: I actually made those walls (found the texture and made it into a wall, at least), I'll see about uploading them in the future, I've got a floor that matches it too. I think it would make great Danger Room walls.

iceman_icarus: I'm not sure if I'll be making the X-Factor or New Excalibur costumes. Some of the New Excalibur costumes are basically just street clothes aside from Juggy, Capt. Brittain, and Sage. Not so sure about that. I can't get a grasp of the X-Factor costumes because the art is so gritty and dark it's hard to get the detail of the costumes. They too seem to be a little more street wear, than actual costumes.

Thanx y'all!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM
ok thats cool how about the new x-men suits they look really cool
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iceman_icarus
ok thats cool how about the new x-men suits they look really cool

When more images of them are made available, it's a possibility.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM Last edited by natwang : 17th Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM. Reason: misspelling error
Wow! All the costumes look great, thank you so much Synaptic! And happy birthday...a little bit late I guess, but anyway...I love your job!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 5:00 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:44 AM.
Thanks...

Another quick question can please do Ian Mckellan as Magneto...
Thanks....
Remember Syn your ARE Stan Lee of the Sim World....

KRAM

("Make Mine SynapticSim!" )
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 8:02 PM
Dwee! ^^ *huggles downloads* Hooray I like the good quality-ness! Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:50 PM
I downloaded these forever ago but I guess I forgot to thank you.

*ahem*

THANK YOU! These are my favorite characters and I LOVE having a bunch of different versions of them! *BIG HUG*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pikula
I tried to download the Cyclops X-Factor cuz I love his outfit, but I already have a Cyclops but only his head and no costume. Should I delete the Cyclops head first (which is the visor download) before installing X-Factor Cyclops and will it show up as a whole sim?

I just checked the upload and the .rar file which has to be unpacked and installed into your downloads folder is in tact. There isn't a special mesh for the body, it's the Maxis adult male mesh. So I have no idea why it wouldn't be showing up for you. There isn't really a way to delete a head. But there's really no need to, you can have as many Cyclops as you want. These are full sims. Since they were made in 2007, they will likely be near the beginning of your Sims catalog, closer to the Maxis-made sims, instead of being at the front of CAS or Body Shop.

Hope this helps!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 5:12 PM
Default Ty Syn!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
I just checked the upload and the .rar file which has to be unpacked and installed into your downloads folder is in tact. There isn't a special mesh for the body, it's the Maxis adult male mesh. So I have no idea why it wouldn't be showing up for you. There isn't really a way to delete a head. But there's really no need to, you can have as many Cyclops as you want. These are full sims. Since they were made in 2007, they will likely be near the beginning of your Sims catalog, closer to the Maxis-made sims, instead of being at the front of CAS or Body Shop.

Hope this helps!

~ Syn

TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!