Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mimi's Place from Sims Bustin' Out

by HisBeachgirl Posted 16th Apr 2006 at 1:57 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM by nengi65 : fixed thumbnail setting

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 9:27 PM
Finally!...
Originally posted by HisBeachgirl: Finally, I bring to you Mimi's Place from the Sim's Bustin' Out game.

What!

Not finally...

Please no!

You need to use all that talent of yours to create more places like Shinythings Lab and Malcolms Mansion! And even Club Rubb!!

You are the best re-creator I have seen!!

Please don't stop!!

TheWannabe930.....

Love Grows... Just like flowers
(\__/) (())
(=’.’=) //\\ Visit Me:Click Me For Free Sims 2 Downloads Tutorials and Forums...
(“)-(“)
TheWannabe390
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 9:31 PM
Yeah! I'm looking forward to Malcom's Mansion and Shiny Things Labs! You can't stop now!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 9:51 PM
Sorry! I used finally in the sense of the word that it took me too long. I had more requests for this lot than any others. I hope to continue the series.
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:58 PM
OMG!! This is soo awesome. Now someone could totally make like a Mimi sim, and use my "Mimi" hair mesh and voila! ha! lol..
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:07 AM
Panic over!!!
Quote: Originally posted by HisBeachgirl
Sorry! I used finally in the sense of the word that it took me too long. I had more requests for this lot than any others. I hope to continue the series.

Phew!!! :sorry: I'm not very good at English!

Thanks! I was starting to think that you had stopped!

Keep up the Amazing work!!

TheWannabe930...

P.S. Could you tell us which Lot is next up for re-creation?

Love Grows... Just like flowers
(\__/) (())
(=’.’=) //\\ Visit Me:Click Me For Free Sims 2 Downloads Tutorials and Forums...
(“)-(“)
TheWannabe390
#7 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:11 AM
Well done i really like how you recreated it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheWannabe930
P.S. Could you tell us which Lot is next up for re-creation?

Casa Caliente is just about done. I was hoping to find a white bear skin rug first though.

I think my kids are tired of mommy hogging both the PS2 and the computer though! lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:19 AM
sorry about deleting but i posted a thanks on accident i really want to have you to create every house there is on sims bustin out and objects everything please
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:38 PM
Request: Can you do Club Rubb next?