Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

girls school uniform

by orname Posted 30th Apr 2006 at 6:05 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:19 AM
Thanks So Much! These Are Great!

(V) Rachel
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:55 AM
they look nice, but which download's which?

Scholars then unearthed clay tablets which provided incontrovertible proof that Jesus and his disciples played Halo 3 during the last supper.
--Christ? Judas is team killing again.
--Judas, don't be a dick.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:11 AM Last edited by sushi-girl-27 : 2nd May 2006 at 3:17 AM.
Wow, I really like the second one!

By the way, where did you get these awesome lockers?

[EDIT] Nevermind about the lockers, just noticed they're from University... *is kinda tired*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:07 AM
Very cool! Thanks!
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd May 2006 at 11:44 AM
Cool uniforms & cool shots. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2006 at 1:56 PM
Thank you! I've downloaded your Uniform for boys, too so now my Kids are able to wear the same school outfit!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:15 PM
Thank, very nice

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th May 2006 at 9:02 AM
nice job thx

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:48 PM
I love these uniforms.

I was wondering if it would be possible to also have longer skirts (particularly one that comes just below the knee)?

If not, I'm very happy with what you've got here, but I have plans...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:46 AM
don't you think the skirt's a LITTLE short for school?

::.Jesus died for you.::
::.so why not live for Him?.::
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,so that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 12:55 AM
You haven't seen the girls I've seen; I remember when I was at school, they'd roll up the waistband to shorten the length

Any chance this can be made for kids please?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:52 PM
Hmm,interesting thought Uniquename.Though I do think you're right too,Sadie. Interesting.Anyway,love the uniform.And I also agree with making for kids,if you would.

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com