Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 68 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 1st May 2006 at 6:28 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:58 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:26 PM
WOW-- great starter house-- I love that it's so big
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:41 PM
You are my favourite house maker for the Sims 2. I believe I have the vast majority of your houses uploaded into my game. Thank you so much for taking the time to make these houses and upload them for others to use. I enjoy playing with them and look forward to seeing more.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:37 AM
very adorable. thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:25 PM
I just want to say that I love your houses. I do believe I have just about all of them. They are wonderful. Thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:18 PM
I've really enjoyed this house. I plan to open a subdivision filled with them. They are so well planned. THANKS!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:28 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 4:08 AM
Thank you so much! I needed a house with two doubles, that was affordable and easily playable. Wow, I couldn't have found better! I also really love the soft exterior color.