Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Etna

by thunderbreak Posted 15th May 2006 at 12:17 PM - Updated 16th May 2006 at 4:00 AM by thunderbreak

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:01 AM
i think u could've used more realistic eyes...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:07 AM
shes awsome! and very cute
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:24 AM
The eyes are perfect be quiet you other wise i will set the nymphs on you!
Its excellent work!

Please comment on my stuff:)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:05 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous. How do you make sims look so......so ....anime-ish? I've tried, and it's quite impossible. I love all the content on Etna, it all fits in perfectly. And have you tried using Amy's other meshes for Etna? Because I found quite a few with miniskirts AND the collar. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65294
But the dresses are a bit pleated, so i suppose it wouldn't work...... Anyways, I love all your sims!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelQueenlg
i think u could've used more realistic eyes...
Realistic eyes on an anime character, that's ironic.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:01 AM
awww cute. I don't have that but geez that character looks familiar! I'm gonna have to bug my friends, maybe they have it and that's where I saw it..

Hehe very good anime sim! ^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snowyangst
This is absolutely gorgeous. How do you make sims look so......so ....anime-ish? I've tried, and it's quite impossible. I love all the content on Etna, it all fits in perfectly. And have you tried using Amy's other meshes for Etna? Because I found quite a few with miniskirts AND the collar. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65294
But the dresses are a bit pleated, so i suppose it wouldn't work...... Anyways, I love all your sims!
The truth is that I've been digging around for a long time(the request was made last week), but this is the only one I think that fits her the best, again other than the skirt everything else is perfect. And for the anime look you need to make custom eyes which will stretch right if you tried to expand the eye size, everything else can be easily adjusted.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:37 AM
Generalzoi created a spade-tipped tail like the one in the drawing - although for some reason she called it a "forked" tail:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103638

There are some recolors of it around as well.

As for wings, I've only seen rather large ones - but then again, your sim is a little... bigger than the original. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:58 PM
Thanx Tunderbreak, she is perfect Love her :D

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 11:52 PM
My pleasure

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#12 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:00 AM
Great sim man, nice detail on the outfit, it's nice to see you creating anime stuff again. I thought you will stay making celebrity sims ^__^' started with your awesome Bruce Lee.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th May 2006 at 7:21 AM
Thanks man. trust me, this is where I belong, not in the celeberty department =P

I always wanted to make Bruce Lee, but I figured I should wait until I have more skinning experience first.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#14 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:23 PM
Ohh! Awesome Character! :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:18 AM
Omg 3D Etnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

I wish for a tail and the wings :/
I might mesh them myself just for this >.<
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:30 AM
Love it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:39 AM
Thanks guys

Yeah, anything at all. I'd really like to see her complete. I'm really surprised no one has thought about doing a mesh like it yet.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th May 2006 at 8:09 PM
It is great. Etna is my fave character from Disgaea. Great work ^_^
Instructor
#19 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Realistic eyes on an anime character, that's ironic.

I agree 100% on that statement. LOL

Awesome job TB!!! And where the heck have you been??

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:44 AM
Hey what's up bro? Haven't talked to you for a long time. I've been around, just not posting anything until recently. What about you? Seems like you haven't been around either.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:11 PM
hi thunderbreak i like your sim bro. you have not mailed me in A Loge time. will i hope to see more sims form your soon ok.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:57 PM
Yeah for sure, it's been a while.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:35 PM
Really Nice. ^^ Love the character and you did so well on her too!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:52 PM
this is cool my friend loves that game and all nippon echi (sp?) games like phantom brave also
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:10 PM
Wow, I thought the art style from Disgaea would be difficult to sim, but you did it perfectly. I'm in awe.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Page 1 of 2