Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witch hat as accessorie with 15 recolors

by Bipsouille Posted 15th May 2006 at 3:59 PM - Updated 17th May 2006 at 4:08 PM by Bipsouille

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:05 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:09 PM
hey bipsouille! i couldnt find the guestbook on your site, so i'll put it here, ilove the harry potter skins you make espically the rita skeeter outfit!
thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:11 PM Last edited by Diwtay : 15th May 2006 at 4:24 PM.
WOO HOO a Witch Hat; exactly what I was looking for! Ironically I spent most of yesterday searching for something half decent but couldn't find anything I liked. Great timing and Thank you

PS: is there any chance for a wizard hat?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diwtay
WOO HOO a Witch Hat; exactly what I was looking for! Ironically I spent most of yesterday searching for something half decent but couldn't find anything I liked. Great timing and Thank you

PS: is there any chance for a wizard hat?

Yes for a wizzard hat !
For Thomaswest8t : the name of the guestbook is "livre d'or"... I must take the time to do an English version of my site :-) !
and thank you for the comments !

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:59 PM
... now i'm gonna have to do elphaba and galinda sims. (from wicked) this is awesome bipsouille!

paige
Instructor
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:15 PM
Great Hat... Thankyou very much.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:55 PM
Thank you so much. Very nice.

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 15th May 2006 at 6:49 PM
Yeahh! some other people like Witchies! for a while there I thought I was the only one, thankyou so much! now in my neighborhood of Witchies they can each have their own hat and be individualistic, ...wow thats a big word for such a late evening...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:23 AM
sweet :P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:20 PM
Super chouette !!

(english version : wonderful !)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:34 PM
Very cool, but where do you get the matching outfit?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Very cool, but where do you get the matching outfit?

You can find it on my site here :http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouill...tterthemep3.htm
Bye !!

Visit my site :
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:58 AM
FINALLY! Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:03 PM
This is the best!! Thanks so much, I can't wait to get all my witches outfitted. Thanks again for sharing!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Instructor
#16 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:24 PM
I'll be sure to make quick use of these hats, Lol. Shall work well in my victorian family. ;D
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:35 AM
I tried them and they didn't work! I am sad becuase they are the only good witch hats I have found!! Help!!

Gisaku
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Howlmoony
I tried them and they didn't work! I am sad becuase they are the only good witch hats I have found!! Help!!

Gisaku

the hat is an accessorie you find it under glasses.
Look if there is no sub folder created by WinRAR in your download folder, it happends sometime when you extract it.

Visit my site :
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:16 AM
I don't have winrar...or any rar extracting program. Whenever I download a rar file I just put it directly in my sims download file. So I should get winrar? And make sure that there is a sub folder or not? Thanks again. Like I said this is the only good witch hat I have found! I really want it to work.

Thanks
Gisaku
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:08 PM
Looks good! Thanks for the good work.))
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Howlmoony
I don't have winrar...or any rar extracting program. Whenever I download a rar file I just put it directly in my sims download file. So I should get winrar? And make sure that there is a sub folder or not? Thanks again. Like I said this is the only good witch hat I have found! I really want it to work.

Thanks
Gisaku

1) Download WinRar: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
2) Extract the files, I usualy just put them in a "Sims Downloads" map I got on my Desktop.
3) Copy the files, make sure you don't bring any folders.
4) Paste them into the Download map ya put downloads in.
((You can if you prefer, just open both maps and drag the files over))

I hope that helped.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 5:27 PM
Lovely hats! Thank so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:53 PM
They are beautiful and elegant but i wish the where used as hats. If you convert them you'll be unstoppable!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 5:04 PM
Are these AL recolours??
Is the green one ment to be so shiny?
But cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:53 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 1 of 2