Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cherry Tomato and Olive Pie ***French update***

by topetto Posted 20th May 2006 at 7:30 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2007 at 1:22 PM by topetto

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:37 PM
Fantastico !!!

Two things in life are for sure: Death and taxes!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:00 PM
Ooo! Ooo! I know this one!

A torta salata is a "savoury pie" in English. Or "savory", if you speak American. :D

Dang, I knew watching all those shows on the Cooking Channel would come in handy some day!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2006 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nineneil
Ooo! Ooo! I know this one!

A torta salata is a "savoury pie" in English. Or "savory", if you speak American. :D

Dang, I knew watching all those shows on the Cooking Channel would come in handy some day!

So I guess I should modify the text lists now, shouldn't I?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:14 PM
I just wanted to tell you it looks brilliant in the game! I have no idea how you did the food disappearing thing that seems to have plagued everybody but it is just brillinat. Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:49 AM
Default Thanks
They are very, very wonderful and this is my favorite!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
I just wanted to tell you it looks brilliant in the game! I have no idea how you did the food disappearing thing that seems to have plagued everybody but it is just brillinat. Thank you so much! :D

This is thank to Teresa (fireflies). I simply followed her tutorial. I'm not good at hacking, I just play a bit with photoshop. The rest is Teresa's work, not mine.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd May 2006 at 5:34 PM
"Quiche" is very appropriate in America. "Savory" I wouldn't get, but Quiche is perfectly understandable!!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 10:53 AM
Thanks..