Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jennifer Aniston or Rachel Green from Friends

by Astrea Posted 28th May 2006 at 6:59 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th May 2006 at 6:46 PM
Amazing!

Do you trip on love?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th May 2006 at 6:48 PM
Wow!

Looks great!
Thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:10 PM
it's more beautiful than the real jennifer aniston!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th May 2006 at 9:22 PM
this is the best sim of jen ann I have seen to date. She is hard to sim..I know I have tryed! great job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:05 AM
looks just like her! i noticed her at once, just by looking at the pic! good job, and thank you.

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:10 AM
WoW!!! you're talented!!! downloading right now!!!

•^v^–[ñÜñK h@Gª§ ª Å ª£gÛ!Êñ †Ü †¤Ðø ×q ©ÜªñФ ¢ v@ Ñõ †ñʧ ѪЪ]–^v^•
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:53 AM
waw it very very cool but anyone can help me i downloaded it but i can't install it.Expansion Packs Required is sims 2 i have it do i need night life open business or university packs or both of them
Instructor
#9 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:39 AM
Let me understand... you have made her not by painting a face-mask or a skintone but only with BS???? You are GREAT!!! She is perfect!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:39 PM
Oh, this sim is perfect! Far better looking than the real Aniston ^___^

This is not ment for you personally, but for all that are uploading sims; it is really necessary to have a bunch of pic's of the sim with a hairstyle or outfit or whatever that isnt included? That we even have to pay for? Then we dont get everything at the picture.

Im worth your attention
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:34 AM
Yay! Now I can make her cat-fight with Angelina!

Mrs Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Sawyer from LOST
Perfect In Every Single Way
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 9:35 AM
WOW Kool! Any chance you can make the rest of the 'friends' gang????
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:38 PM
Excellent likeness, great job.

In the unfair world we live in, the complete jackasses are the ones worshiped as heros.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 8:17 PM
I love it. =) Great job. <3
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 5:26 PM
I think it is a beautiful Sim--it resembles her for sure, and I think it looks a lot better than other Sims of her, because it isn't as realistic. i have seen Sims of her that have more realistic features of hers, however, the Sims themselves are not that attractive since her features themselves are so unique. Sometimes reality isn't the most flattering--but your Sim definitely is.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:07 PM
OMG! it looks just like her!luv it 10/10 ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:45 AM
I only have the base game and this sim will not load into the game. But its great work, it really is the best Jennifer Aniston!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:56 AM
were do u find it in the game after u install it
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:08 AM
Default great job!
You did a great job on it! It looks so much like her!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:33 PM
Oh yeah! It totally looks like her Team ANISTON! Woohoo She's stunning! Nice job
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 2:17 AM
Default Good
Good sim. Looks great. Thanks

PINKCHEF
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM
Great job really! Hope you'll do the rest of the Friends cast as well, I could really use someone to live in my Friends Mansion (see my uploads!)

Though I agree with the comment above that it's a bummer when some of the stuff that's not included is to find on a paysite.

Otherwise, thumbs up!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:42 AM
hi um i know this sounds like i am a real blonde but when i clicked the mabobit for peggysims i couldnt find her hair...where is it??
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:33 PM
This file is corrupt in my computer:'(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 8:48 AM
In case anyone else is looking for this hair it is currently the second one on page 21 in the donation hairs section. And the mesh number you need it #000240. If you're not a member it is 15pg for the hair and 20pg for the mesh Here's a url for the hair http://www.peggyzone.com/Object.htm..._01_00&member=1