Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sanctuary

by zaxis Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 10:15 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 3:39 PM by zaxis : Added another picture

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:05 AM
That's purdy!
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM
Very Nice! great work!*presses thanks button*
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:36 PM
Thanks, it seems an original place.
Honestly, I didn't have intention to take it (I've already tons of gothic buildings) but your advice about "pictures that don't capture the real essence of this house" has changed my decision. I'm happy of that because this house could be the right one for a young vamp (vamp just since yesterday night).
thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:01 PM
Glad you like it!

I've added a newer picture of the building to the post now, hopefully it's a little better than the other ones I made earlier. Should have taken better pictures to begin with.

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:59 PM
Really great house. Different from the others I have in my game. Thanks for sharing!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 5:20 PM
Looks Awesome! :D
*Download In Progress*

I should know who I am by now...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st May 2013 at 11:33 AM
Beautiful, thanks!