Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Up_date* ~*+*Kittyara*+*~ Come _Dance_With_Me (New Content!)

by Zesta02 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 5:53 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2007 at 9:53 PM by Zesta02 : Adding content

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:16 AM
She's very cute. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:08 AM
Default ^_^
Quote: Originally posted by morgoth_srs
She's very cute. Thank you.

Your very welcome ^_^ and thank you for the comment

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:52 AM
Aww she's pretty! And I love her outfit!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:55 AM
Default ^_^
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Aww she's pretty! And I love her outfit!

Ty , I spent alot of time one the texture of the out fit. ^__^ it will be up loaded separetly eventually ^__^

Scholar
#6 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:45 AM
she looks really great
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:30 PM
I absolutely LOVE this sim. ^_~ Thanks I can't wait to play! :D

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” - Galileo Galilei
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:14 PM
Remember guys I'm working on a skin and new hair, the sim that you will be downloading will be Kittyara with out the skin.

I'm sorry but my friend still hasn't responded (Was going to see if she would make the new skin for her ) any way I will prolly be working on a new one soon , since it has been a while and I don't want to leave kittyara with out one , you may have to make do with the one that I make(unless you have an awsome skin of your own ) , if Melly decides not to make the skin, either it will be posted on a skins thread or downloaded into another premade pack.
I am sorry for the inconvience thais may have caused.