Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Bakery Set - Decorative foods and more

by mdhttr323 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 16th May 2011 at 10:36 PM by mdhttr323

468 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 438 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 19
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:42 PM Last edited by FireDemon9 : 19th Sep 2006 at 1:55 PM.
omg this is amazing!!!!!!!! thanks!!!
Inventor
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
Super!!! You've done a fantastic work!

Thank you very much! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
WOWOWOWOWOWOWIE!! AMAZINGGGGGG!

Thank you so so much... It's making me hungry.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:48 PM
Wow,this is amazing! They look so yummy. All my sims will appreciate this in their bakeries.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
What a beautiful set!! This is just amazing, you should be very proud!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Katy_76 : 5th Jun 2006 at 9:05 PM.
Super
I would like to give you 10 stars!!!

Now I'm able to build my big bakery!! It's super!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:57 PM
Wow! These are incredibly gorgeous!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:03 PM Last edited by similicious20 : 6th Jun 2006 at 2:06 AM.
Wow. They are absolutely amazing! It's incredible!

I'm speechless. Really. I just with there was a bakery like this around somewhere. =)
20 million stars!

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:09 PM
This is fantastic set-
Thanks so much

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:17 PM
What a fantastic variety! Congratualtions on your talent.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:18 PM
Thank you so much!!! It's GREAT!!!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:33 PM
Absolutely amazing set...im floored..wow thanks so much for sharing

ps- youre featured

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:40 PM
Phenomenal detail. How long did it take you to do all this?!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:40 PM
This is a beautiful set, however just so I am cystal clear, this set is purely decorative correct? I mean none of the foods are really foods that sims can buy (and eat later)?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:43 PM
WOW! I haven't run a business in a while, but after seeing this, I'm definitely going to start a bakery!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
Amazingly beautiful work. I am totally impressed. Thank you!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
zomg, WOW!!! I started working on something similar myself but you've totally blown my stuff away. But I'm still grinning REALLY big right now... I just started building a bakery last night and I needed a lot more food and... zomg, LOTS more food! Your texturing is incredible, and I love the jars and boxes and stuff - that's *exactly* the sort of thing I wanted in one part of my bakery but had no items for. Thank you SO MUCH. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#20 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
I am in awe of your talent. Thanks for sharing this.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:46 PM
Runing a bakery is a hard work, because it always sells more than my sims are able to make. Thanks to this set they will be able to sell a lot of stuff without having to make them. I loved it! Thank you!

I am pretty sure people liked it a lot! 51 thanks in 78 downloads! It's 65%, when the average is 10%. Great work!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:48 PM
Excellent! Now this is what i call bakery stuff! Thank you so much!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM
It's great too bad it's not eatable to the sims!!
=(
=)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:50 PM
That's right, it's not edible. I don't know how to make real foods yet, but I'd love to learn. (Would you believe this was my first time making a mesh?) It took about a full week to do all of it, the first part of it a learning curve with mesh making and object cloning.

I'm glad people like it. It's the kind of thing I'd want to download, so I'm happy to give that to others.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
it's absolutely beautiful! And you included Walker's Biscuits!!! My all time favorite! Thank you for such a beautiful set! :thumb:
Page 1 of 19