Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Some of Laras clothes part 4 (The final part)

by .:Svampi~Dampi:. Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 3:35 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:38 AM Last edited by lctrl : 11th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM. Reason: Spelling error
These all are great.
Question: Can you please give me a link to that backpack. I Have go that site bunches of times and never found anything.
Can't wait to see the Amanda outfits.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:43 AM
These look great! Thanks for making them and looking forward to the Amanda outfits!

I can only please one person. Todays not your day. Tomorrows not looking good either.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:07 AM
You've been fueling my Lara obsession with these awesome outfits. Thank you! They look wonderful.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 11:39 AM
Brilliant
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:50 PM
I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the Lara outfits....I am still playing through Legend and loving it. My Lara has never had such a full wardrobe...thank you so much for your time and talent.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:53 PM
ps...I know it is a little different but what about trying some of the outfits from Tomb Raider:-Angel Of Darkness. I would like some nice versions of Kurtis Trent's clothes and maybe Lara's bathrobe from Tomb Raider 2 (the scene at the end)...I think you would be darn good at it!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:05 PM
wow great job i love tomb raider and i have all games =)

"It was a great time. I had so much fun, but life goes on. I saw my Sims, was amazed, but also kinda sad. Two years- and I'm not a child anymore, not interested in Sims anymore. OMFG! I'm missing the time."

Adriano Selacini (8th Jan 2006 - 13th Oct 2008)
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:30 PM
Thanking you for the out fits but I couldn't help but notice that Lara is standing in front of a motorcycle in one picture. Where did you get that from?

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slyshark
Thanking you for the out fits but I couldn't help but notice that Lara is standing in front of a motorcycle in one picture. Where did you get that from?

I was wondering that too, Cool outfits by the way :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM
outstanding once again! Please can you consider doing the ones from AOD and the rest of the series! Love them! Lara is going to look amazing!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Theorist
#12 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:06 PM
Yes Thank you SOOO MUCH!! for all your work I love these clothes and so do my sims
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:46 PM
wow! wow! wow! seriously wow! I cant believe how much they look like the ones in the game! Did you say you was making amanda? Just wondering
(btw you was right about the cream suite!)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:21 AM
thank you!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:38 AM
Very good ! Can you make Amanda please ?
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelcookie51
I was wondering that too, Cool outfits by the way :D

There are quite a few of them on this site under vehicles.

Thank you so much for these! Now I just need to find the Croft Manor from Legend and I'll be set :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:35 AM
Wow great job. So I downloaded the belt from Rose Sims but it isnt working. Do you need an expansion pack for it? I love that site, but it doesnt have much information, just pics of the stuff and download buttons.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM
omg ur outfits r so so so so great!!! i just finished the game! keep up the good work =)

•••
Ya, Im a loser
But im the coolest loser you'll ever meet♥
•••
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:01 PM
Cool i cant wait till u make amanda and maybe u could make zip and alister too

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 7:26 PM
How great!!!!!

I downloaded all your Lara Croft clothing yet.

You are really the best!

Can you make Lara's friends' clothing, too?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
A-ha the final chapter!, thanks for sharing - your outfits have been wonderful so far, a worthy addition to any Simmer's collection - Thanks!!!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 2:19 AM Last edited by JackStoneMoney : 29th Apr 2007 at 2:57 PM.
Hey I just wanted to say Thanx! I've played the whole tomb raider set and beat them all well i wanted to ask is where to find her backpack and gloves please!

Quote:
Money IS Power Is my Pasion Is Subtle
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:11 PM
Wow ! Amazing outfits, and just incase you didnt notice.. These outfits are being used everywhere, espically for Tomb Raider movies. And my movie
www.tombraideravalon.moonfruit.com
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM
They're lovely!! Thanks!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST