Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Notre Dame (redone)

by V1ND1CARE Posted 8th Jun 2006 at 12:15 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM by V1ND1CARE

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:39 AM Last edited by nengi65 : 8th Jun 2006 at 7:24 AM. Reason: typo
Absolutely gorgeous - I've never come across anyone who builds quite the way you do. You really are genious! ********** every time. Thanks for sharing your awesome creations.

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:09 AM
Really lovely! It is significantly better than the earlier one, but as you say, so much more is now available. The flying butresses around the apse are always a problem but you did a good job.

Thank you for this. I actually need lots of cathedrals and churches in my game. I wonder if anyone will ever make vestments for clergy sims.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:14 AM
Freaking awesome!

I really dig this one. I give it my highest rating 27 & 1/2 stars.
Cult Leader
#5 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:26 AM
I adored the first one, but this is gorgeous. Great work!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:42 AM
Gorgeous! I wish I had EP now..

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Inventor
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:49 AM
You've done an amazing work! Thank you very much!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:00 AM
Absolutely incredible!!!! WOW! You are simply outstanding at this! Like I've said before, your lots are always so inspiring! ...Makes me wish I could do the same...

Thnks again for all your hard work! It's really appreciated!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:59 AM
Haha~very Big House !!!i Like It~!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:00 AM
i think i'm stunned.. Your Notre Dame looks brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:11 AM
I can't understand one thing (my english is bad) does it requires FFS? and if it do, please add this cathedral angain, just whithout FFS objects

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:29 AM
it was great.good jop.thanx.i'll turkish sorry.aşmışsın süper olmuş yaaaaaaaaaaa oha fln oldum yani.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
you did an amazing job! absolutely gorgeous! thank you for sharing with us your hard work.

Vanessa
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:04 PM
This is breathtaking! I already was in love with your first Notre-Dame (Its installed in one of my neighborhhoods with your Opéra and your Arc De Triomphe). And this one is so perfectly built that I could think its a pic of the real building.
Thanks so much for making such a great job and for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:33 PM Last edited by morgoth_srs : 8th Jun 2006 at 5:03 PM.
Lele, male (bulgarian expression for admiration). It's Amazing (with capital 'A'). Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
Excuse me a second...

OH MY GOD!

thanks for that!

This is amazing. Pure amazing. I love it

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
Very impressive, I love it!!!
It seems there is nothing you can't build.
Your buildingstyle is indeed one of a kind and I thank you for adding variety into simsland!!!

Maltha.

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM
I cannot believe how good this one turned out! Really well done!

Im worth your attention
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
You've got SKILLZ! That an an artist's eye for detail, layout and color. Beautifully done V1ND1CARE.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:36 PM
WOW! I loved the first one but you somehow managed to make this one even better!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:25 AM
If you find my jaw anywhere tell me...

Spectacular and the feel you managed to breathe in this lot is unique ( ok that must be the weirdest phrase ever, i lost my words kinda ) lol

Thanks for sharing yet another masterpiece!

Corvi

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 6:06 AM
This is without a doubt, the most beautiful building I've seen. Your talent is amazing...Thank you for making your creations available for us to use.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:31 PM
This one looks like it has just stepped out of a RPG game! Magnificent!

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:53 PM
Amazing
This is absolutely fabulous. I thought I was the only one in this century who knew about gothic cathedrals. You have everything from the transept to the butresses. I love it!
But just a note, maybe you're bringing it up to more modern times, in which case ignore what I have to say, but there wouldn't have been chairs in the nave.

Okay blah blah blah. THIS IS AMAZING. Great Work!

[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Oom Pa Pa, Oom Pa Pa, That's how it goes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Oom Pa Pa, Oom Pa Pa, Everyone Knows.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][SIZE=2]...Just one of those days...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:03 AM
Yet again, I am in awe... your first "attempt" at Notre Dame was so very impressive and beautifully done... It amazes me that you have managed to perfect that work.

I am further impressed by the depth and breadth of knowledge in this forum... to have Sims players who can specifically speak to the various architectural elements and the furnishings that may or may not have been included in a nave... such a wonderful, wonderful thing... AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!
Page 1 of 3