Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Medditerean White Build Set

by Ailias Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 1:17 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:27 PM
Wow! I can't beleive I'm not in a long list of comments! I love this! It's so gorgeous! Great job, and please keep up the great work!
TY.
-Melgarv12-

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
wow Thank you.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
Thanks Ailias. Great job. Are we going to see any more recolors of this set?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:43 PM
Methinks your fave colour is white...
I love it! Keep it coming, and I agree with julianarosalia - more recolours please.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM
You will laugh but my fav color is black. (in own style)
But I like light sunny white houses like palaces on the beach valley beyond the five seas...(dreaming...)
I dont know
what more colors to offer for this? You bet hardly recognized OFB story fairy windows and door, columns on all that pictures :D

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:37 PM
Lovely recolour of the items. Thank you for sharing your work.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:43 PM
Thanks Ailias! You know what would make all builders happy? The cement stairs in clean white ( i've requested that once in the forum but deleted the request), boy that would rock!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:56 PM
Thank you for the clean white . Now I'm able to use the storybookstuff... Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:26 PM
Ailias, without your recolors, I'd sit in buy/build mode and panic. Thank you for doing these and all the other -not-over-the-top, plain and elegant recolors that you offer!

Dance all day
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:16 PM
I'm one of those who never even tried to build with the Storybook stuff. These recolors are so welcome, thanks for making them and sharing them.

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 2:50 AM
do you have university? if so, I think it would be so cool if you could make a white recolor of the dorm door to match this set. I used it to build a really huge dorm apartment complex and the doors clash so badly.

just a thought.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 5:32 AM
Thank you so much. I can finally use those windows and doors and not go into sugar overload.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:11 AM
I love this look! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 8:50 PM
Who'd have thought those ultra-twee storybook items could look so classy with a simple re-colour? Thank you! Looking forward to using these!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 2:49 PM
Default This is good taste!
Just what I needed, A basic white palet makes a hole diferent in my construction homes and shopes...now I dont have to feel like in a barbie lot ...Sorry to those that love girly looks but white and flat colors are for me :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:56 AM
Thank you.. would love to see some recolours as well
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 3:43 AM
Ailias
I did not use them because they where to girlie ; )
Maxis’s coloring of these where to goofing looking for me to use!
You have taking a set I would never build with and
with your recolorations you have made this set so
elegant looking.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Alchemist
#19 Old 15th May 2007 at 7:29 PM
They are marvellous, thanks!
Instructor
#20 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:22 PM
thanks so much, i d/led these and used them all the time. literally. and now that i've uninstalled and re-installed, these are still good enough to fit the bill. you make such great, high quality work in such high quantities you are truly one of the greatest creators on MTS2 and I am pleased to see that you are still creating new and fresh ideas. great job ailias i applaud you for your dedication and work in the sims2 community.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 11:33 PM
B-E-A utiful!
Fantastic home, perfect for my simself!
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:39 PM
I don't know why I didn't see this before... but thank you, thank you, thank you! I like the build set, but hated the "girly" colors.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:31 AM
They're sooooooo lovely, thanks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:03 AM
Once again, much obliged. Especially the small windows look marvellous in this color!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 9:09 AM
So happy to have found these! I never, ever use that build set, despite liking the shapes, because of the ridiculous colour scheme, and I build with a lot of white. I should definitely get a lot of use out of these!