Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Business Suits

by happygolucky Posted 16th Jun 2006 at 12:32 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2006 at 9:48 PM by happygolucky : clarity

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:54 AM
buisness but kinda sexy i dont know, but i know im downloading yay im first
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:41 AM
very nice,
like the colours
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 2:58 PM
Oooh, finally. The trio of business suits I found are a little too glammy for everyday outfits. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
:o just what i was looking for!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
It's nice to have some business attire, great job!!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:33 AM
all I can say is... it's about time someone did some women's business suits! The maxis' suits are bland compared to the men's and all of the available cc for business suits are more like outfits you wear to a club or party. Thanks a million!

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:47 PM
You should let people know that they have to pay for the mesh.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 1:49 PM Last edited by happygolucky : 19th Jun 2006 at 3:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Faylen
You should let people know that they have to pay for the mesh.

They don't have to pay for the mesh. If they read the instructions.. they will see how to get the mesh from the 'freebie' section. The link to the freebie section is located at the very bottom of the SimChic front page.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happygolucky
They don't have to pay for the mesh. If they read the instructions.. they will see how to get the mesh from the 'freebie' section. The link to the freebie section is located at the very bottom of the SimChic front page.

Yes, and the freebie section is now only meshes, no clothing to go to, so obivously that isn't the correct location either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:22 PM Last edited by happygolucky : 19th Jun 2006 at 10:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoPookie
Yes, and the freebie section is now only meshes, no clothing to go to, so obivously that isn't the correct location either.

Don't click on 'TS2 Freebies" on the left side of the page. They must be revamping that area.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page...
Click on 'freebies'
Scroll all the way back up to the top of the page
Click on "TS2 Freebies" (at the top center of the page)
Click on "Adults/YA Freebies"
Click on "Everyday Outfits"
Scroll down to the seventh row and download the first outfit. The mesh is included in that outfit.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:25 AM
Good job!! However, why did you say that they look ugly when you look at them closley??? Because you said that, not everyone will want to download them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PaMi#1
Good job!! However, why did you say that they look ugly when you look at them closley??? Because you said that, not everyone will want to download them.

I didn't say they will look 'ugly'. I said they will look 'awful'. I was warning people! I didn't put them up for everyone to download. I put them up for people like me, who were desperate for traditional business attire and couldn't find any.

These are mostly the maxis men's suits. I transferred them onto this SimChic mesh. So since the mesh isn't a 'suit' mesh.. the collar will look weird. Also, I took off some of the neckties. And my umm.. 'artwork' leaves alot to be desired. When you go to put accessories on them.. YOU'LL see what I mean!

But hopefully, someone will create a female business suit mesh soon.. and that will solve it all. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 6:29 AM
Thanks
THANK YOU! I've been looking for business/professional clothes for women forever. You did a great job - the suits look awesome. Hope to see more clothing in a similar vein. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoPookie

Um, you don't neccessarily need the CLOTHING in order to get the mesh. :/

Even though there are no clothing in that section, you can still download the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
http://www.simchic.com/ts2/FREEBIES...LightJeans.html

A link for the lazy ones :P

Anyway, thank you, my biz ladies really needed these.

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:46 AM
Great oufits, thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:50 PM
Thanks a lot Del Sonya. The page I was downloading from, didn't even have that, so I wouldn't have gotten the mesh. Thanks Happygolucky for making them. There still is quite a business suit void. I don't think I've found exactly what I was looking for yet. One would have thought at least the OFB expansion would have made some waves in the matter, but it didn't.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
Thanks Del Sonya, I spent a half an hour yesterday on Simchic looking for a mesh, no luck. Without your link I would have given up on these also.

Happygolucky, these are just what I was needing. I keep "dummy households" of created sims to marry "my sims" these are perfect for them, I only see the clothes on walk-bys and just after the marriage. Thanks for sharing these.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:53 AM
these are cute xD

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:33 AM
thank goodness someone was smart enough to post a direct link up here coz i couldnt find the mesh at all. I need suits for my ladies and this will work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 6:24 PM
Simchic doesn't work anymore. Every time I click on "so-and-so's" download requirements, and simchic is there, it always text me to a 404 error page. :I I really need suits for my female sims.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 3:47 PM
Hey you guys the page cant display the meshes ? what do I do now?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:36 PM
same problem.. no working link for the mesh.. =( I need it! what can I do??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 1:38 AM
If anyone is still looking for the mesh here is the link http://files.sims2graveyard.com/sim...?path=clothing/
Page 1 of 2