Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Set 2 - Peasant Hovel

by roseisred Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:57 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:25 PM by roseisred

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:30 PM
You have created and absolutely stunning and essentail set! Thanks so very much for your creativity!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:52 PM
Thank you, Thank you, I was hoping someone would make these, and other medieval objects for sims 2. I love these, they are awesome.
Best regards
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:55 PM
I've been having a lot of fun with this! It looks best when you mix the different woods together. Thanks so much!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
Way cool! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:41 AM
Wow, thats such a great idea! It's annoying when you're trying to make a medieval family and you have to use the metal fridge. It kinda ruins the atmosphere. Thanks
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 12:50 AM
Thank you, these are fantastic!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
You are so right! There wasn't enough 'peasant' items in the game. Thanks so much for doing these. They're great! L.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:29 PM
Great job!

Everyone just passes over the simpler folk of the medieval times.. this is wonderful!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
I love you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 1:34 PM
Thanks a lot, but i have a request. Can you (or anyone) do more stuff like this, without that you need to have university to use it? Because I don't have (or want to have) university, but i have medieval neighbourhood... So most of this stuff doesn't work on my computer...
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 10:20 PM
Just what I was looking for, pantries! Yay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:20 AM
do ALL the files use nightlife AND university? I only have nightlife but I would REALLY like to download these. they are GREAT