Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leia's Slave-girl Outfit

by Silus Posted 29th Jun 2006 at 5:15 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2006 at 9:16 AM by Silus

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:58 PM
She looks like a man....

Great job by the way!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
Whehey!

Excellent work, this was one of the best outfits in the trilogy.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM
one of the better versions of the outfit I've seen, thanks

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
its not working... general zoes loin cloth is showing up, the files are deffinatly in the downloads folder and yet... it does not show up in body shop (in clothes AND acessorys!)

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:22 AM
EVERY time I start a new neighborhood, I always say to myself, "Self...THIS time we're gonna be good to our Sims. No unethical experiments, no night stalking monstrousities lurking in the shadows...hungering for the SimFlesh of unsullied SimVirgins, and definately...definately no cold, dark mansions where innocent Sims are kept in forced servitude."

So...instead of a cold, dark mansion...they'll be kept in an eerie urban brownstone.
BWU-HA-HA-HA-ha-ha-haaaaaaa...

Great work. I've always had a special place in my heart (okay...about a foot lower) for Carrie Fisher since the first time I saw her in this outfit.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 5:43 PM
seriously, this looks amazing on the screenshots but it DOES NOT WORK!!!!

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by urkydj
seriously, this looks amazing on the screenshots but it DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Sorry you are having difficulty with it. I downloaded it myself onto desktop. Everything seems ok. All I can suggest is to retry or get assisstance, 'cause it works fine here. I often double-check before I send to make sure its downloadable; sometimes I triple-check. If anyone else has issues with this file, let me know. I may have missed something.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:19 AM
here is the a pic of the problem i ran into
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Screenshot.jpg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yodasim
here is the a pic of the problem i ran into
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Screenshot.jpg

I should have mentioned that the download will not work without the mesh, mentioned above. Download the mesh, download my recolor and retry. If the same thing happens, I'll repost.
O and please report any problems to my email here on the MTS2, especially if it has pics. And speaking of pics, U might wanna remove that one. I have a higher tolerance for nudity than most (Art major), but some may see and be offended. Just a tought.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:55 AM
i have yet tryed to reload the file i am about to go out of town so i try it when i get back.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
Same problem as urkydj has. Neither part shows up anywhere. Zoi's loincloth shows up, this one doesn't and neither do the other bits. If it was just the other bits, I'd say there was a some sort of body mesh left out, but being both, I'm baffled.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:20 AM
Ok I have had one too many complaints about people not being able to download this, so I have uploaded an updated file copied from my SavedSims folder. The original was from my projects folder, maybe that's where the problem lied. Hopefully this will resolve the downloading dilemmas.
My apologies for the inconveinance.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 11:20 AM
Works now... go figure. Nice outfit. Some very minor points: Could have labeled the accessory part to make it easier to find for people who have more of these. Also, could have made the whole outfit available for all the categories where loincloth will appear. Usually putting an outfit in too many categories is bad, but in this case...

Anyways, those are no big deals. I can easily fix them for myself with SimPE. Great work overall. Thanks.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:43 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:09 PM
I love you! O.O
I absolutely must get this for my Sim! My boyfriend's been pestering me in real life saying he'll get me that outfit or have someone make it anyhow. xD
*Shifty glances*

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:45 AM
umm do i need the other sim games to make it work all i got is the sims2 and night life but see i can get the custom people on the game but some clothse i dont know how to get em on the sims 2 plz help if u can thks
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 12:41 PM
Not sure if you take requests, but anyway to make this into a sims 3 outfit?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 8:27 PM
can any body make this for the sims 3