Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2
Default I need help!!
Please, a baby is born, but she's horrible!! her face is soooo long...does enybody know what can I do?? Is there a object to remodel her face?? PLEASE, HELP!!!!!!

[COLOR=Purple]I LOVE BEP[/COLOR]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
lol i have SOOO had that happen before. BUT if you wait till she turns into a toddler, it might grow into it!!! but if u still dont like it once she is a toddler, turn on the age sims cheat.
agesimscheat on
Enables aging cheat when shift clicking on other Sims
Shift-click on her and set her age to adult. take her to a plastic surgery machine, change her face til u like it, then shift-click again to set her back to a toddler. she should be all cute now!!!!

The plastic surgery machine can be unlocked by advancing in the showbiz carreer or using the unlockCareerRewards cheat. make sure she is in at least gold mood!!! hope it helps...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
Yeah, um, you might wait past toddler actually... Sometimes second generation sims will be born fairly ugly because their parents have drastically different faces and they don't combine well... but a lot of times a sim that's absolutely hideous as a baby/toddler will be stunning as an adult. Ya never know. Wait till she grows up some before you decide she's awful.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:39 AM
Hmmm... my babies always look lovely. I would like to see a picture of that :P

"To the world, you may be one person
But to one person, you may be the world"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 3:39 AM
I find the most ugliest of toddler/children, become beautiful when they are adults. Look at my avatar. She was hideous before she was a teen.

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKatH2o
I find the most ugliest of toddler/children, become beautiful when they are adults. Look at my avatar. She was hideous before she was a teen.

~Kitty

Your avatar is just your name. I would like to see your ugly toddler in picture.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:40 PM
Oh sorry. It had my toddler on it, but I changed it. I will go see if I can find her picture.

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary