Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Floral Beddings

by flipchick74 Posted 5th Jul 2006 at 7:31 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 9:04 AM
I love all your beddings, these are no exception. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:57 PM
These are fab! I want them in real life hehee
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:16 PM
Gorgeous! When it comes time for us to redecorate our master bedroom (in my real house of course), I think I'll try to find something similar to the one on the far left. The colors on all of these are gorgeous.

And of course I'm grabbing these for my game and giving you a 5 star thank you!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:05 PM
Thank you flipchick I'm always looking for new bedding, these are SO pretty!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:23 AM
agreeing with all above comments, I sooo love all the beddings you share, awesome prints. wherever do you find everything? thank you for sharing can't wait for more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
I go on retro fabric sites to find the prints. I'm so glad you like them!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:54 PM
All beddings you share are the best. Congratulations. Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:51 PM Last edited by jennda : 18th Mar 2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: mistaje
Default Wonderful themes
I love the seasonsl themes and bright floral patterns--perfect to celebrate spring, summer, winter, and fall in grand style!! You have amazing taste!